BIC America Atlantis   - Vcgp21black Pen Reviews

BIC America Atlantis - Vcgp21black Pen

Bic Atlantis Ball Pen Black ~ No Complaints

Jun 13, 2012

Pros:Retractable, smooth-writing

Cons:Narrow barrel not comfortable for lengthy writing

The Bottom Line: Good average retractable pen, doesn't skip or leave inky blobs.  Narrow design not comfortable for lots of continuous writing.

It seems I’m always losing or misplacing pens, so I tossed these in the cart on a whim just to stay stocked up.  These are good pens.

~ Product Description

Bic Atlantis Retractable Ball Pens have a 1.0mm medium point, black ink, and feature a click-style retractable point.  These also have Bic’s Easy-Glide System for “smoother writing and a more vivid line,” and a comfortable rubberized grip.  These pens are designed with pocket clips.

You can find them in 2 and 4-packs.  Expect to pay about $1.50 or so for a 2-pack.  I found mine at Staples.

~ My Experience

I’m not especially picky about pens.  I don’t do a lot of writing.  I’m just looking for a reliable pen that doesn’t skip or leave inky blobs.

A retractable pen is a must for me, however.  I like to keep pens in my purse or bag, and I don’t want to worry about getting ink marks on anything.  I love the easy-click retractable feature of these Bic pens because it operates smoothly and without problems.

As for comfort, these pens are on the skinny side and reasonably comfortable, but nothing to rave about.  If you do a ton of writing, you might want to choose something else.  But for most office or household uses, they’re fine.

Bic Atlantis Pens write smoothly with no skipping or globs of ink.  I like medium point pens, and the points on these are nice, the ink is easy to see, and doesn’t smear or bleed through ordinary paper.

~ Final Thoughts

Bic Atlantis Retractable Pens Black Ink are average, affordable pens suitable for office or home use.  If you do a lot of writing by hand, you might want to choose a fatter pen for more comfort.

Heading Writes first time, every time. Purpose Pens Manufacturer Bic Corporat Uses Click here for more info Retractable ball pens. Super smooth writin...

2PK BLK ATLANTIS PEN