-41%
BIC Products Corporation Atlantis Retractable Pen, Med Point, Blue Ink/Clear Barrel Reviews

+$6.85 shipping OfficeSuperSavers
+$6.85 shipping OfficeSuperSavers

Light Weight and Great Writing Quality

Feb 2, 2010

Pros:Light Weight, Thin Design, Great print, Retraction, and Grip

Cons:The durability could be an issue because of its light thin design.

The Bottom Line: Need a pen that writes very well, that is light and thin? Then you want this product.

Today as I was writing with my BIC Corporation Atlantis Retractable Pen I realized how amazing it was. As a student I spend a lot of time writing in my classes.When I use bigger pens I get hand cramps, and when they are too heavy you get tired of writing very easily. Having a good pen to write with is very essential. I've used many other pens, but none that compare to this one. For the price you can get it at, this product is unbeatable. It's light weight design is the first thing I noticed about this utensil, the slim design that this pen has is great, smooth retraction, great print and great grip make up the great things about this writing utensil. This is an awesome product.

Light Weight
Having a pen that is light is very nice because it makes it much easier to control. When you are writing for a very long time it helps cut down fatigue. The lightness of this product makes it nice to carry around also, whether it's in a backpack, or in your pocket it is very unnoticeable.

Slim Design
When your pen is to fat you notice that your hand writing tends to be worse, and when the pen is skinner your hand writing seems to improve. This pen has an amazing thin design. While packing it in a pocket or backpack you notice that is goes in very nicely.

Retraction
If you use a pen frequently during the day you want to have a pen that retracts smoothly and quietly. The smooth part is found in some pens, but the quietly part you don't. Most pens when you retract them make a loud "click" but with the BIC Atlantis Retractable Pen this isn't the case. While retracting the pen you'll notice that it is very quiet.

This is the most essential part of a pen, and this one doesn't let you down, the print that is produced when you write is top quality. It shows up very nicely on all types of paper I've found while using it. The other nice thing about the ink is it drys quickly. This makes it so you don't rub across it while writing farther down the page.

Grip
If you like to have comfort while writing, and still write neatly you need a nicely placed grip. This pen has that, the grip is in a very good spot, and is great to hold onto. The texture of it makes it not slip very easily.

Durability
This is the only issue I found about this pen because of its light thin design it leaves it vulnerable to easily breaking. The plastic is thin so if it has a lot of pressure applied it does run the risk of breaking. This doesn't affect its writing capabilities.

For the amount you can get this pen for, this is an unbeatable deal. You are getting a high quality product that will do a great job for you.

Bic VCG11BE Atlantis Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Clear Barrel, Blue Ink, 1 Dozen The Atlantis was designed using low friction ca...
OfficeSuperSavers
Bic VCG11BK Atlantis Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Clear Barrel, Black Ink, 1 Dozen The Atlantis was designed using low friction c...
OfficeSuperSavers
Bic VCG11BK Atlantis Retractable Pen, Med Point, Metal Clip, Black Ink BICVCG11BK High-comfort ballpoint pen delivers super-smooth writing with Bic's ...

Bic VCG11BE Atlantis Retractable Pen, Medium Point, 1 Dozen, Blue Ink High-comfort ballpoint pen delivers super-smooth writing with Bic's exclusive in...
Super smooth. Made in France.
Economical pen was designed using low friction cartridge technology for super-smooth writing, time after time. Produces clean writing on just about an...
Atlantis(r) Pen, Retractable, Point Size 1.0 mm, Point Type Medium, Ink Color Blue, Barrel Material Plastic, Barrel Color Blue, Contoured Cushion Grip...
Zoro