BIC Products Pen,Ballpt,Stic,Grp,Fn,Bk (GSFG11BK) Reviews

BIC Products Pen,Ballpt,Stic,Grp,Fn,Bk (GSFG11BK)

My Awesome Pen

Apr 18, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:You don't have to keep dipping this pen into ink!

Cons:Ink seems to come from nowhere and could be considered witchcraft.

When I need a cheap pen. I choose no other pen but a good old BIC Round Stic Pen. It uses cutting edge ink ball technology. The BIC Round Stic Pen is made with an easy to grip round white plastic tube. At key places of the pen, such as the cap and near the writing end of the pen are the colors of the ink that is in the pen. These BIC Round Stic Pens generally come in 3 different styles of ink: black, blue, and red. My personal favorite is the black style of BIC Round Stic Pen. It is just simply amazing that you do not have to continually dip this pen into a bottle of ink like the ever classic caligraphy pen. You can literally keep writing without having to refill the tip of the pen. Ink constantly flows through the ball end, pouring ink onto the paper you are writing on in ease. I cannot recommend this pen high enough. It's like MAGIC!

Use these arrow flags to quickly and easily point out precise information in a document or file. Preprinted flags indicate the action that is needed. ...
ARROW MESSAGE PAGE FLAGS IN DISPENSER, SIGN HERE, RED, 120 FLAGS/ DISPENSER