Bissell 3920 Reviews

Free Shipping United Vacuum

Good Vacuum for the Price

Jul 27, 2009
  • User Rating: Very Good

Pros:Sturdy, Great if you have pets, Love the bagless option

Cons:Hard to use on steps. Roller Brush does not stop spinning when using attachments.

The Bottom Line:

If steps are not an issue and you can work around the roller brush constantly spinning this is a good vacuum for the money.

The Bissell 3920 is a good vacuum for the price. We are very hard on our vacuum cleaners and replace them about once a year. We attempt to purchase a vacuum that does not have the problems of our previous vacuum. This time our previous vacuum had wheels and other vital parts that would fall off. This appeared to be a vacuum that was very sturdy and we have really liked the cyclone models that we had in the past. So, since it seemed to be sturdy, it was a Dual-Cyclonic model and the price was right we purchased it. At the time of our purchase our house was for sale and we were vacuuming our house multiple times a day. We have 2 cats and a dog and this vacuum made it so you could not find a pet hair. We now have a new house and have had this vacuum for months. It has not had any parts fall off and it still works as good as the day we bought it. We also love that it is bagless. This is a great option for us, as we were always changing and running out of bags. Some report the bagless option as messy and it could be but we empty it outside. We are very happy with the Bissell 3920 but it does have a few flaws. This vacuum is very difficult to use on the stairs. It is large and even though it has multiple attachments we can not find an easy way to vacuum the stairs. The cleaning roller brush on the under side of the vacuum continues to spin even when the hose attachments are in use. This has made small wear marks on our carpet. We have adjusted to this by setting the brush level higher and/or we tilt the vacuum so that the brush does not contact the carpet.

BONUS: FREE SHIPPING!Ergonomic HandlePet TurboBrush®Carrying HandlePet Contour ToolTMPower SwitchClean Filter IndicatorHEPA Media Post Motor FilterEas...
United Vacuum
Bissell Vacuum Cleaner
Get the Bissell 3920 cleaner and instantly get rid your pet's hair that is lying scattered all around the place. This Bissell Upright Cleaner has Mult...

Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum