Babybjörn Original Baby Carrier Reviews

108 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

+$6.31 shipping Target
Free Shipping Walmart.com

Way Overrated method of torture for parents.

Oct 22, 2009
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:Very cute and sleek looking.

Cons:It will kill your back and you can't use it for very long.

The Bottom Line: Stay away from it. The other reviewers are wrong.  It will kill your back.  Big waste of money.

Wow I cannot imagine what the other reviewers of this product were thinking when they gave it 4 stars.  Maybe they are giants or only use it on their husbands.  I bought this carrier because it was cute and everyone said it was great.  It looked fantastic with my newborn in it and even worked well for awhile, but then the baby hit 4 months and the back pain set in.  Cruel unrelenting back and shoulder pain.  So I went to a store that sells nothing but carriers and what do you know?  They don't carry bjorns.  Why not? Because while they look great and work with a newborn they do jack for support.  Have you ever seen a 1 year old in one? No and do you know why? Even if you could jam the baby in it your back would collapse from the weight.  So why do I like this product? It is cute?  Why do I hate it, well I spent $80 on something I could only use a few months and then had to go buy another carrier later.  Ladies trust me, go buy and Ergo, Moby Wrap, or Mei Tei from day one, stay away from the Bjorn it is all hype.  This is hands down the biggest waste of money after the wipe warmer.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

The BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original allows you to easily and securely carry your child, hands-free. Provides closeness and contact, which aids in crea...
Find baby carriers, hikers and slings at Target.com! Take your baby everywhere in the babybj rn original baby carrier in blue. Designed for newborns, ...