-14%

Free Shipping Walmart.com

GREAT STROLLER!

Sep 3, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:Priced nicely, Easy to manage.

Cons:

Alittle bulky if you only have a car..

I bought a Baby Trend stroller like this going on 3 years ago! I have used it alot... I am not a big runner, but have jogged and power walked with it.. I also read alot of reviews when purchasing items, that is why I felt it was important to write this review.

It has so many wonderful features and has never given me any problems... The only problem I can forsee someone having is storage in a car... I have an SUV so it is not a problem, but when it is folded up, it does take up some room...

Another thing I liked was I am able to use it in comfort, I am 5' 10" and have sized up some of my friends strollers that were more money and not very comfortable for me..

It's nice that it also has a tray for me and my daughter.. I would get up in the morning, grab some cheerios and juice for my daughter and get going.. I could also have my water bottle handy and there is a nice compartment for cel phone and keys..
Alot of joggers do not have those features and I find them VERY convient!

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

The Baby Trend Skylar Double Jogging Stroller features a front swivel wheel that locks straight for jogging, quick-release tires for storage and trave...