Babybjörn Active Baby Carrier Reviews

Babybjörn Active Baby Carrier

Great carrier!

May 14, 2008

Pros:Baby is close to you, safe and secure, machine washable

Cons:none so far!

The Bottom Line: Easy to use, great to keep your baby close to you, and worth the money.

I ordered this carrier from Target for about $100. I believe it was worth the money to purchase one of the "higher end carriers". I use this carrier every day to take my son with me when I walk our dog. He is safe and secure in there and it is easy to put on. You adjust the straps the first time and then you are ready to go. When you are ready to put it on, the outside piece snaps into the straps and you are ready to go. The directions are easy to understand and are located on the carrier as well as in a booklet. They make XL straps for people over 5'9, worth the purchase if a taller person is going to be using the carrier as well.

My son sleeps while we walk and then when we get home I can easily take him out and lay him right into the crib without waking him up, which every parent knows is a great thing.

Another great thing about this carrier--machine washable! The straps and front piece can go into the washer on the gentle cycle. The instructions caution not to put it into the dryer. I found that it drys within a few hours so wash it before going to sleep and it will be ready for the next day.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Babybj?rn Baby Carrier One - Black, Mesh

Babybj?rn Baby Carrier One - Black, Mesh

NEW BABYBJ?RN Baby Carrier One - Black, Mesh SPECIFICATIONS Mesh Imported Multifunctional front and back baby carrier provides you with 4 different ca...