Baby's Delight Supreme Snuggle Nest is a portable infant bed that can be placed in a parent's bed.
Recommend this product?
* rigid sides block pillows, bedding, and adults from rolling onto baby
* removable cover on mattress makes for easy cleaning
* Dimensions: open: 32"L x 15"W x 5"H; closed: 16"L x 15"W x 5"H
* optional foam piece that places baby on an incline. This can be useful for babies with reflux or congestion.
* removable built-in nightlight with on/off switch
I used this for my baby's first week and then folded it up & put it in the closet. I just found it easier to cosleep without it. When the baby is in the Snuggle Nest, you still have to sit up, pick baby up, and then get situated to nurse. I just found it easier to sleep right next to baby, so that she and I can both get more sleep (we follow the recommended safety guidelines).
I think this snuggle nest would be helpful for parents who need that added safety measure, whether they are new to cosleeping or have an unsafe situation (high bed, for example).
It would also be useful as a portable baby bed, if you are away from home or in another room of the house.
The Snuggle Nest allows baby to be close by, so that you can be at peace, knowing that your baby is sleeping peacefully. The nightlight is an especially helpful feature. This will save you from getting up many times each night to check on your sleeping baby.
Your baby, in turn, will also sleep more peacefully being near his/her parents.
Bottom Line? The Snuggle Nest means more sleep for everyone all around.
Read all comments (1)