-16%

+$4.99 shipping Wayfair
Free Shipping Walmart.com

Fantastic for Smoothies!!!

Nov 29, 2007

Pros:Small footprint, crushes ice and frozen fruit, blend in cup you drink from.

Cons:The hole in the lid you drink from should be a little larger.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this blender because it crushes ice and frozen fruit at the same time without a problem. Convenient, blend in cup you drink from.

Since I am the only person in my house using this blender it is the perfect size for one serving.

I've used this blender to make smoothies/coffee concoctions everyday for 7 months (sometimes twice a day).

I make most of my smoothies with ice AND frozen fruit, along with a few other ingredients. This blender does a wonderful job chopping up the ice and frozen fruit.

The size of the blender and the cup is perfect for a single serving. I love that I can use the same container to blend the ingredients and then just flip it over, unscrew the blade, put the lid on and take it with me for my ride to work.

Cleanup is a breeze. You only have to wash the cup you blend in and drink from, the blender blade cap, and the lid you put on the cup to drink from; unlike when using a larger blender you have that huge container to wash.

I like that this blender has a small footprint so it only takes up minimal space on my countertop.

In fact, I love this so much I purchased a second one just in case the one I have stops working. With my luck it would stop working and I would find out they don't make this blender any longer.

You won't be sorry if you decide to purchase this.

Back to Basics BPE3BRAUS Designed for today's busy lifestyle, the Blender Express Plus from Back to Basics combines functionality with ultimate conve...
Wayfair
Back to Basics BPE3BRAUS Blender Express Plus
For on-the-go nutrition, nothing beats a homemade smoothie. When time is short, the Back to Basics BPE3BR Blender offers grab-and-go convenience. With...
Back To Basics Blender Express BPE3BRAUS Table Top Blender.Number of Speed Settings: 2.Buttons & Keys: Pulse, Off, Low, High.Gives this popular make-a...