Ballatore Gran Spumante Non Vintage 750ml Champagne and Sparkling Wine Reviews

Ballatore Gran Spumante Non Vintage 750ml Champagne and Sparkling Wine

THE Sparkling Wine for Casual Get-togethers!

Aug 16, 2000

Pros:Very reasonably priced; sweet gentle flavor

Cons:Not quite as smooth as Asti

Ballatore is a highly recommended sparkling wine; it's flavor is not too sweet, nor dry. If you're looking for a very reasonably priced, flavorful accent to celebrate anything from Alright!--It's the weekend, to toasting Uncle Joe's new promotion, choose this Spumante brand.

Goes excellently with chicken, fish, or other light meals, including salad and a light bread.

Not as smooth as Asti, but at a fraction of the cost it satisfies almost as well.

We've chosen Ballatore for almost all of our casual family get-togethers. Holidays are especially popular for sparkling wines, and with all the heavy, rich foods we consume at Thanksgiving and Christmas, this light slightly fruity wine is just the thing to keep from overloading.

It goes very nicely, too, with crackers and most any kind of cheese. I enjoy it with swiss, especially; the two very different flavors of the wine and cheese are very palatable together.

All in all a very enjoyable sparkling wine.

Ballatore Moscato Rose 750ml

Ballatore Moscato Rose 750ml

This wine is from United States, California region. Since its introduction in 1984, Ballatore Cellars Gran Spumante has consistently won top honors i...
Grand Wine Cellar