Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep Reviews

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep

16 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Best thing to happen to Makeup since lip gloss

Dec 7, 2007

Pros:Good value. Complete coverage without feeling or looking heavy. Good for your skin

Cons:Hard to find in stores unless you live in a big city.

The Bottom Line: Try it Buy it! A powder foundation that does it all, gives excellent coverage and a natural glow without looking heavy or too "powdered" down.

If you don't like the heavy feeling of foundation, are on the run with not much time to spend getting ready, this is the product for you!

Positives:
1- Complete coverage without looking or feeling heavy. I have red splotches and uneven skin tones and I hate wearing makeup that covers up my freckles. Somehow this light powder evens my skin tones without completely hiding my freckles. If I chose to cover them up I can do so with heavier direct coverage with a smaller brush.

2- Great for skin! I work hard and sometimes I am so tired I can't even wash my face before bed. This is the only product I have found that is not bad for your skin if you happen to leave it on overnight... and it doesn't mark up your pillow. (I know I know.. its bad.. but we have all done it!)

3- Good value. One canister will last me almost 6 months. And that is with daily application. Sometimes double on weekends if I freshen up at night.

4- Perfect shade. I was worried that with what seemed a limited shade selection that I would not be able to find a match for my skin tone. The makeup is so sheer yet covers so well that I was able to find a perfect match, which is usually hard for my skin tone.

Problems-
As with any powder foundation, you must make sure to ad it to a completely dry face. If you use a facial moisturize as I do, you will want to wait some time before applying the foundation. If you happen to be in a hurry occasionally and cannot wait, a friend recommend first applying the Bare Minerals then the Bare Escentuals Foundation. That seemed to work in a bind. Otherwise, applying it to a newly moisturized face can make the makeup look a little blotchy.

Bareminerals Escentuals Original Spf 15 Foundation 8g Golden Medium W20 Brandnew

I.D. bareMinerals - BARE ESCENTUALS FOUNDATION GOLDEN MEDIUM ORIGINAL SPF 15 Sunscreen; Full Size 8g./0.32 Oz. W20 BRAND NEW, SEALED; Click lock GO Co...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 1B Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Summer Bisque (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium C25

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium C25

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Original Foundation SPF 15 8 g / 0.28 oz Medium C25 Click, Lock and Go Sifter bareMinerals will give you a flawless compl...

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Warm Tan 8g/0.28/oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$19.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Warm Tan-8g/0.28/oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Fairly Medium Foundation Spf 15 8g

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Fairly Medium Foundation Spf 15 8g

Note:  There are a shocking number of counterfeit Bare Escentuals makeup items for sale on eBay below the actual manufacturer’s cost.  Another eBa...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium 8grams

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium 8grams

Bare Escentials bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation 8 gram size. Posted with eBay Mobile

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Warm Deep 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$24.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Warm Deep-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Minerals Escentuals Fairly Light Original Foundation  N10 Xl 8g  Spf 15

Bare Minerals Escentuals Fairly Light Original Foundation N10 Xl 8g Spf 15

I.D. Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals Fairly Light Original Foundation XL 8g, Click Lock Go Container, N10, SPF 15 Brand New, Factory Sealed , Click Lo...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Fair Foundation Spf 15 8g Authentic