Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep Reviews

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep

The foundation I keep coming back to!

Jan 29, 2008

Pros:Coverage, SPF 15, ease of use and a jar lasts a long time

Cons:Hard to travel without being messy

The Bottom Line: A great foundation. Give it a try and be sure to ask about a return policy in case it doesn't work for you.

Bare Minerals...just the sound of this foundation line by Bare Escentuals makes you want to try it. I have been using makeup for the last 10 years. Foundation is one of the things that I used to go from one product to another to find the perfect foundation. I have used many from drug store brands to high end but found nothing that I felt made my skin look good without seeing that I was wearing foundation. Well, in 2003 I found my keeper in foundation while watching an infomercial about Bare Escentuals. I actually watched the infomercial several times before ordering the kit. When I received the kit I immediately tried the foundation.

This foundation uses the swirl, tap, and buff method.
1) You start out with a little in the lid since you can always build the coverage.
2) You take the flawless application brush (I like to use the kabuki brush) and swirl until the minerals are tucked into the brush.
3) You then buff on the minerals in a circular motion.
4) Repeat steps until you have the coverage you desire.
You should give this foundation at least a week to get used to it and make a final decision about it.

I love that this foundation doesn't feel goopy so I take my time applying. After I apply my foundation my skin looks really good and I'm doing a good thing for my skin since this foundation has natural mineral ingredients. This foundation is also an SPF 15 so you have one less thing to worry about applying. Bare Escentuals blends naturally so there is no line of demarcations and you can usually use one of several colors.

You can get a starter kit from Bare Escentuals or various cosmetic stores for around $60 which include trial sizes of different face products plus brushes. You can also purchase the full size product for $25. This foundation lasts a long time. My full size jar of .3 oz will last between 6 months to 1 year with me using it about 5 times a week.

A downside to this product is that because it comes in a jar with a sifter, it's very hard to travel with without the foundation going through the sifter and onto the lid. You need to use the lid to apply the foundation so it makes it a little tricky when you have too much foundation accumulated in the lid.

In the end I highly recommend this product. I am in my mid-20s with an oily skin type. This product may not work for everyone but if you want to try Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals go out and give it a try. Lots of places have some type of a return policy so you really have nothing to loose.

Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - P.

Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - P.

BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - # Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - Powder - BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - 8g/0.28oz Features Ba...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 1B Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Bisque (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals by Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Dark --9g/0.3oz

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Golden Fair (w10) 8.

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Golden Fair (w10) 8.

Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - # Golden Fair (W10) 8g/0.28oz Features BareMinerals Details Brand: Bare Escentuals Manufactu...

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$36.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Light 2g .07 Oz Spf 15

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Light 2g .07 Oz Spf 15

bareMinerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation Color: Light Size: 2g (0.07 oz) Brand NEW in original packaging. 100% authentic I have great feedback, bid wit...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Medium Dark 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$36.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Medium Dark-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Foundation Spf15 Dark 9G/0.3Oz

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Foundation Spf15 Dark 9G/0.3Oz

Made of pure, crushed minerals Looks like a powder, feels like a cream & buffs on like silk Sheer & perfectly blends with skin Defenses skin against s...
Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 4b Spf 20 Concealer In Dark Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 4b Spf 20 Concealer In Dark Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 4B Dark Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Dark Bisque 0.57 g / 0.02 oz (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed