Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep Reviews

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep

cakey, but okay

Feb 13, 2008

Pros:it's creamy and doesn't cause breakouts

Cons:it can be cakey

The Bottom Line: I wouldn't recommend this becuase this gets cakey

Since I reviewed most of the foundations that I came across on my life time, I felt the need to review the Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals as well. But, I was hesitant because what more can I say than cakey, cakey, cakey? I literally thought that I was going to fill up all the space with the word cakey and I would feel great because that’s all I need to know, but there are people that live by this foundation, so I’ll start with the good things.

This does not cause any breakouts whatsoever, and doesn’t try out my skin like many mineral makeups or just powders do. But, I have to say that this makes my face oily as well. I guess it can’t hold the moisture or things like that but when my face gets oily, this seriously shows it instead of hiding it.

When I first started using this I loved it because it was just so soft and silky. So, the texture is just great. I think it’s really one of the best out there. On one of the infomercials, it said that Bare Minerals is so silky and goes on very creamy, and I agree with some parts. I really liked the way that it applied. It wasn’t creamy but, I guess, a bit creamier than other mineral makeups that I’ve tried, and it felt comfortable in my skin. Some makeups just makes your acne more irritated, and I have acne prone skin so I always had at least a couple of zits or whiteheads, but I felt that this doesn’t irritate my skin at all. Just because its texture is good, it doesn’t mean that it’ll make your face look good though.

I used this for a long time so I know that this cakes. Well, that’s just the thing that I hate the most. It makes it so obvious that you’re wearing makeup and it wouldn’t set in right sometimes. So, I thought that all makeups did that but a lot of good makeups don’t.

So, I guess this powder isn’t so bad after all. In addition, this is very gentle on the skin so I never had any troubles and I think it actually helped my skin. I guess the “makeup so pure…” line isn’t all wrong. But, I don’t know. I just don’t like the foundations make my face so obvious and this does exactly that. Seriously, this cakes and for me, it was very bad.

Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - P.

Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - P.

BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - # Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - Powder - BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - 8g/0.28oz Features Ba...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Medium Spf 15 6g Authentic

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Medium Spf 15 6g Authentic

Authenticity Guaranteed, 100% Money-Back Guarantee Product Description: · 100% Authentic, BRAND NEW, UNBOXED, SEALED, UNUSED UNTESTED · Bare Escentual...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 2b Spf 20 Concealer In Summer Bisque (size: 0.75g)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 2b Spf 20 Concealer In Summer Bisque (size: 0.75g)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 2B Summer Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Summer Bisque (size: 0.03 oz / 0.75g)Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Dark 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$35.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Dark-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Golden Deep W50 Spf 15 6g

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Golden Deep W50 Spf 15 6g

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 1B Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Bisque (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals I.d. Bareminerals Multi Tasking Minerals Spf20 ( Concealer Or E.

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Multi Tasking Minerals SPF20 ( Concealer or Eyeshadow Base ) - Bisque - 2g/0.07oz Features BareMinerals® Multi-taski...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 4b Spf 20 Concealer In Dark Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 4b Spf 20 Concealer In Dark Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 4B Dark Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Dark Bisque 0.57 g / 0.02 oz (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Eye Brightener SPF 20 - Well Rested 2g//0.06oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$27.50 - i.d. BareMinerals Eye Brightener SPF 20 - Well Rested-2g//0.06oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 3b Spf 20 Concealer In Honey Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 3b Spf 20 Concealer In Honey Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 3B Honey Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed