Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep Reviews

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep

cakey, but okay

Feb 13, 2008

Pros:it's creamy and doesn't cause breakouts

Cons:it can be cakey

The Bottom Line: I wouldn't recommend this becuase this gets cakey

Since I reviewed most of the foundations that I came across on my life time, I felt the need to review the Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals as well. But, I was hesitant because what more can I say than cakey, cakey, cakey? I literally thought that I was going to fill up all the space with the word cakey and I would feel great because that’s all I need to know, but there are people that live by this foundation, so I’ll start with the good things.

This does not cause any breakouts whatsoever, and doesn’t try out my skin like many mineral makeups or just powders do. But, I have to say that this makes my face oily as well. I guess it can’t hold the moisture or things like that but when my face gets oily, this seriously shows it instead of hiding it.

When I first started using this I loved it because it was just so soft and silky. So, the texture is just great. I think it’s really one of the best out there. On one of the infomercials, it said that Bare Minerals is so silky and goes on very creamy, and I agree with some parts. I really liked the way that it applied. It wasn’t creamy but, I guess, a bit creamier than other mineral makeups that I’ve tried, and it felt comfortable in my skin. Some makeups just makes your acne more irritated, and I have acne prone skin so I always had at least a couple of zits or whiteheads, but I felt that this doesn’t irritate my skin at all. Just because its texture is good, it doesn’t mean that it’ll make your face look good though.

I used this for a long time so I know that this cakes. Well, that’s just the thing that I hate the most. It makes it so obvious that you’re wearing makeup and it wouldn’t set in right sometimes. So, I thought that all makeups did that but a lot of good makeups don’t.

So, I guess this powder isn’t so bad after all. In addition, this is very gentle on the skin so I never had any troubles and I think it actually helped my skin. I guess the “makeup so pure…” line isn’t all wrong. But, I don’t know. I just don’t like the foundations make my face so obvious and this does exactly that. Seriously, this cakes and for me, it was very bad.

Bare Escentuals Golden Medium Original Spf 15 Foundation Makeup 8g W20

Bare Escentuals Golden Medium Original Spf 15 Foundation Makeup 8g W20

I.D. bareMinerals - Bare Escentuals Foundation Golden Medium Original SPF 15 Sunscreen, Full Size 8g./0.32 Oz. W20 Brand New, Sealed, Click lock GO Co...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium 8grams

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium 8grams

Bare Escentials bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation 8 gram size.

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium C25

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium C25

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Original Foundation SPF 15 8 g / 0.28 oz Medium C25 Click, Lock and Go Sifter bareMinerals will give you a flawless compl...

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Dark 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$15.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Dark-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals Women Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Foundation

Bare Escentuals Women Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Foundation

Bare Escentuals by Bare Escentuals for WOMENi.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Dark --9g/0.3ozIngrediants: nullYear Introduced: nullRecommended Unit...
DrJays.com

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation

Brand new sealed 8g color light foundation W15 spf 15

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Fairly Medium Foundation Spf 15 8g

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Fairly Medium Foundation Spf 15 8g

Note:  There are a shocking number of counterfeit Bare Escentuals makeup items for sale on eBay below the actual manufacturer’s cost.  Another eBa...

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$36.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com