Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep Reviews

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep

LOVE it!!!

May 23, 2008
Not yet rated

Pros:NO FOUNDATION LINE, EVEN COVERAGE, EASY TO USE, KEEPS MY SKIN CLEAR

Cons:NONE

The Bottom Line: I love this product because it makes my skin look fantastic while still looking like MY skin, not my make-up.

I was skeptical in the beginning. I mean, I'm not normally a person who purchases things featured in infomercials or on QVC. However the more I watched the more I wanted to give it a try so I ordered my first kit and now, five years later I'm still using this product. The texture as it goes on the skin is weightless and the coverage is excellent. In conjunction with the bisque concealer, which i use for under eye circles and the occasional hormonal out break, my skin looks perfect. The foundation covers evenly over my whole face and I don't have the messy foundation line around my hairline or near my chin. The color blends into my skin tone and seams to adapt as my skin fluctuates throughout the year. (I add a bronzer to my regimen in the summer)One jar will last me about six months with daily application(a little goes a loong way). I have also found that my skin is clearer and my tone is more even. This might have something to do with the other parts of my skin care regime, but it is a factor I like to attribute to not having that greasy feel of liquid foundation on my skin after a long day. Sometimes, I can even get away with skipping foundation all together and just using the bisque and a little mineral veil which is a product that I also recommend.

If you are like me and hate that conspicuous make-up look and just want a product that will make your skin look perfect without being cakey or greasy then you should give this line a try. I might seem expensive but if you think about that $11 bottle of liquid foundation from the drugstore that you have to replace every month and how long this foundation will last you for $28 you will actually end up saving money.

Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - P.

Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation - Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - P.

BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - # Light ( W15 ) - Bare Escentuals - Powder - BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - 8g/0.28oz Features Ba...

Bare Escentuals by Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Dark --9g/0.3oz

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 2b Spf 20 Concealer In Summer Bisque (size: 0.75g)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 2b Spf 20 Concealer In Summer Bisque (size: 0.75g)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 2B Summer Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Summer Bisque (size: 0.03 oz / 0.75g)Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$36.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 3b Spf 20 Concealer In Honey Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 3b Spf 20 Concealer In Honey Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 3B Honey Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Medium Dark 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$36.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Medium Dark-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Bare Escentuals I.d. Bareminerals Multi Tasking Minerals SPF 20 Bisque Concealer Or Eyeshadow Base 0.07 oz Comes Brand new, 100% Authentic no knockoff...
Bare Escentuals .28-oz Bareminerals Original Foundation Spf 15 Light Sealed

Bare Escentuals .28-oz Bareminerals Original Foundation Spf 15 Light Sealed

This is a Brand New, Inner Click Lock Seal, .28 oz. / 8g. BareMinerals Original Foundation SPF 15 in LIGHT from Bare Escentuals. It is described to be...

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Golden Deep 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$29.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Golden Deep-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Foundation Spf15 Dark 9G/0.3Oz

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Foundation Spf15 Dark 9G/0.3Oz

Made of pure, crushed minerals Looks like a powder, feels like a cream & buffs on like silk Sheer & perfectly blends with skin Defenses skin against s...