Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep Reviews

Bare Escentuals I.D. Bareminerals Spf 15 Foundation Warm Deep

LOVE it!!!

May 23, 2008
Not yet rated

Pros:NO FOUNDATION LINE, EVEN COVERAGE, EASY TO USE, KEEPS MY SKIN CLEAR

Cons:NONE

The Bottom Line: I love this product because it makes my skin look fantastic while still looking like MY skin, not my make-up.

I was skeptical in the beginning. I mean, I'm not normally a person who purchases things featured in infomercials or on QVC. However the more I watched the more I wanted to give it a try so I ordered my first kit and now, five years later I'm still using this product. The texture as it goes on the skin is weightless and the coverage is excellent. In conjunction with the bisque concealer, which i use for under eye circles and the occasional hormonal out break, my skin looks perfect. The foundation covers evenly over my whole face and I don't have the messy foundation line around my hairline or near my chin. The color blends into my skin tone and seams to adapt as my skin fluctuates throughout the year. (I add a bronzer to my regimen in the summer)One jar will last me about six months with daily application(a little goes a loong way). I have also found that my skin is clearer and my tone is more even. This might have something to do with the other parts of my skin care regime, but it is a factor I like to attribute to not having that greasy feel of liquid foundation on my skin after a long day. Sometimes, I can even get away with skipping foundation all together and just using the bisque and a little mineral veil which is a product that I also recommend.

If you are like me and hate that conspicuous make-up look and just want a product that will make your skin look perfect without being cakey or greasy then you should give this line a try. I might seem expensive but if you think about that $11 bottle of liquid foundation from the drugstore that you have to replace every month and how long this foundation will last you for $28 you will actually end up saving money.

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium 8grams

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation Medium 8grams

Bare Escentials bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation 8 gram size.

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 1b Spf 20 Concealer In Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 1B Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Bisque (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$36.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Deepest Deep-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Fairly Medium Foundation Spf 15 8g

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Fairly Medium Foundation Spf 15 8g

Note:  There are a shocking number of counterfeit Bare Escentuals makeup items for sale on eBay below the actual manufacturer’s cost.  Another eBa...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation W15 Light

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Spf 15 Foundation W15 Light

Brand new sealed 8g color light foundation W15 spf 15

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 4b Spf 20 Concealer In Dark Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals 4b Spf 20 Concealer In Dark Bisque (size: Petite)

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals 4B Dark Bisque SPF20 SPF 20 Concealer in Dark Bisque 0.57 g / 0.02 oz (size: petite)Travel Size Brand New Factory Sealed

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Medium Dark 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$36.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Medium Dark-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Light 2g .07 Oz Spf 15

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Original Foundation Light 2g .07 Oz Spf 15

bareMinerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation Color: Light Size: 2g (0.07 oz) Brand NEW in original packaging. 100% authentic I have great feedback, bid wit...

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Spf 20 Medium Dark Ready Foundation Makeup Exp7/14

Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Spf 20 Medium Dark Ready Foundation Makeup Exp7/14

bareMinerals Medium Dark Ready Foundation New Available today from i.d. bareMinerals/Escentuals, ~~ Ready Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ~~ Authenti...

Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Golden Deep 9g/0.3oz by Bare Escentuals

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$29.00 - i.d. BareMinerals Foundation SPF15 - Golden Deep-9g/0.3oz - makeup / cosmetics