Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Glee All-Over Face Color Foundation Reviews

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Glee All-Over Face Color Foundation

Give the Girl a Magnifying Glass : Bareminerals Glee All Over Face Color

Feb 13, 2008

Pros:translucent, pretty, easy to use

Cons:does not show up on my skin

The Bottom Line: Beautiful idea, if it would only show up on my skin! Perhaps a really light complexion would fare better with Glee.

I am a makeup artist. I have access to some of the most beautiful face enhancers that I have ever seen right now. I am used to using a light hand and achieving some wonderfully different looks with a swipe of a brush.

I also have quite a few of the Bareminerals products- foundation, eyeshadows, face colors, and much more.

I have to say that this is one of the products that I am not impressed with much.

WHAT IS GLEE LIKE?

GLEE All Over Face Color is supposed to be used like a finish over your makeup base to give you some color.

Here is what SEPHORA.COM says about it

bareMinerals All-Over Face Color
bareMinerals All-Over Face Colors provide a natural luminosity that is similar to the dewiness of a child's skin. Sweep these illuminating minerals on your cheeks, forehead, and chin for an instant goddess glow.

Okay, I have tried this several times, and I just do not see much of a difference.

My skintone is a medium to medium beige skintone and I am finding that this just does not show up on me.

I have kept it to play around with it some more and perhaps someone with much fairer skin will come along that I can use it on and it will be wonderful.

I did not have it turn orange on me, but then again, I would not know because I could not see it!

DETAILS

Contents: 0.1oz product

PRICE: $20

What it comes in- a black top screw on container, with a clear bottom and a shaker top inserted.

HOW DO YOU APPLY GLEE?

Let's pretend that you can see this product. To apply, you simply tap a little bit of product in the lid and then swirl the face brush round and round to load it up into the brush.

You can brush it all around your face, or only on certain areas- it is up to you what you want to do with it.

You can use a bit more product and go over it again, or a different brush.

I tend to prefer the MAC 183 brush which gives me a much more professional finish - better than the Bare Escentuals brushes.

FINAL COMMENTS

Although this is a good idea, on me it does not do much. Perhaps someone that is fairer than I would appreciate it more. For the price, make sure you can return if you don't like it.

I will continue to experiment with it and if I figure out how to make it work, I will update this review.

You can find this product at Sephora stores, or www.sephora.com

You can also get more information from

www.bareescentuals.com

BARE MINERALS TAPERED BLUSH AND SHADOW BRUSH DOUBLE ENDED BRAND NEW SEALED
BARE MINERALS MARVELOUS MOXIE LIP GLOSS MAVERICK HALF SIZE - 2.5ML .07 FL OZ BRAND NEW SEALED

BRAND NEW UNBOXED bareMinerals trudy - FULL SIZE We ONLY accept payment by PayPal.Payment must be received via PayPal within 6 days after the products...
BARE MINERALS EYECOLOR EYE SHADOW POSH BRAND NEW SEALED 0.57 G / .02 OZ
BARE MINERALS BLUSH EXHILARATE BRAND NEW SEALED 0.57 G / .02 OZ
BARE MINERALS HIGH SHINE EYECOLOR EYE SHADOW GOLD MEDAL BRAND NEW SEALED 1.5 G / .05 OZ
Paypal Only Please.You ar e purchasing a new Ba re Escentuals, bareMinerals Faux Tan , 0.05oz.This item is new and never used. Fresh stock. In origina...
bare escentuals minerals all over face color trudy 2.8g new, sealed and fresh X large size check out the rest of my auctions I ship USA only payment d...
Free Shipping + 3 Free Beauty Samples! Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Creamy, lightweight bareMine...
Nordstrom
bare escentuals minerals all over face color flawless radiance 2.8g new, sealed and fresh X large size
bare escentuals minerals soft focus glee all over face color 2.8g new, sealed and fresh X large