Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked Heirloom Cranberries Hard Working Hand & Body Cream Reviews

ratings (1 Epinions review)

Not Your Ordinary Cranberry Scent!: Bath & Body Works Heirloom Cranberries Hand & Body Cream

Aug 17, 2013

Pros:Heavenly scent; great moisturizer; absorbs quickly/easily; moisture lasts; nice packaging; inexpensive

Cons:None!

The Bottom Line: One of the best hand & body creams I have ever used!

I noticed while browsing at Bath & Body Works that they had one of my favorite products, the Fresh Picked Hard Working Hand & Body Cream, in new scents for fall. Heirloom Cranberries was one of them. I picked it up, expecting a tart, single note cranberry scent. Nope...not even close!

Product Details:

This is a 6 oz. tube of hand and body cream that comes in a tube with a flip-bottom cap. It comes in just the one size.

From the packaging: Because you work hard, we created a hand and body cream that works hard for you. With seven of nature's finest moisturizers and conditioners, our super-fresh, non-greasy formula helps to soften and soothe, leaving even the driest skin feeling incredibly soft and cared for.

Ingredients (taken from packaging):

Water, glycerin,  caprylic/capic triglyceride, glycyerl stearate SE, fragrance, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, isohexadecane, stearic acid, safflower seed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba seed oil, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, vegetable oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, tocopherol, petrolatum, PEG-100 stearate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, BHT, dizaolidinyl urea, sodium dehydroacetate, cinnamal, coumarin, linalool.

My Experience:

The first one of the Fresh Picked Hard Working Hand & Body Creams I tried was the Strawberries scent. I loved that one and wish I had stocked up on more of that scent. This Heirloom Cranberries scent is just as good and the lotion's formula is fantastic.

The cream is white in color and is super thick. A little goes a long way because it's so thick. It absorbs quickly and I never have a greasy residue left on my skin. I find that the moisture lasts all day and never needs to be reapplied. It's a lot like a body butter but is not as greasy. In fact, I would say that it isn't greasy at all.

The scent is to die for. This scent, instead of smelling like straight cranberries, smells like cranberry coffee cake. I can smell the cranberry, but it's more of a warm scent and smells like cake and a touch of cinnamon as well. The scent lasts for several hours and even after lunch if I put my nose near my arm, I can still smell this delicious scent. I know that fall isn't here yet and I have a while to go before it's time for pumpkins, Thanksgiving, etc. when these types of scents are more common. But I don't care, I love this scent! Since floral scents give me a headache, the "foody", fruity and vanilla scents are just about the only thing I can wear.

This is, by far, one of the best scents I have ever used in a bath and body product. I am surprised that a scent like this comes from a national retailer like Bath & Body Works, because this is the type of scent you can get only from smaller e-tailers who specialize in "foody" scented bath and body products like this. As for the hand & body cream formula, it's great and I hope that Bath & Body Works keeps the Hard Working Hand & Body Cream around for a long time to come. It really is a great formula that is easy to use without being greasy or ineffective.

Overall a wonderful product and one that I highly recommend.

Price and Purchasing Information:

I paid $8 (full price) for the Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked Heirloom Cranberries Hard Working Hand & Body Cream at my local Bath & Body Works brick and mortar store. It is also available for purchase on their website at bathandbodyworks.com.

Bath And Body Works fresh Picked Body Lotion You Choose

Bath And Body Works fresh Picked Body Lotion You Choose

(2)BATH AND BODY WORKS FRESH PICKED BODY LOTION 12 Oz HONEY APPLE CRISP 12oz PEAR 12oz TANGERINE 12oz Please read the listing closely to be sure of wh...

Bath & Body Works 2014 Holiday Tradition Top Picks Gift Bucket Set

Bath & Body Works 2014 Holiday Tradition Top Picks Gift Bucket Set

The ultimate Christmas haul is here! With 8 top picks from the Holiday Traditions you love, this festive pail is perfect for treating yourself or some...

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel You Pick Scent Free Shipping

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel You Pick Scent Free Shipping

Bath Body Works Shower Gel 10 oz. (Fresh Picked Pears is 16 oz)FREE SHIPPING
Bath & Body Works Shower Gel You Pick Scent Free Ship

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel You Pick Scent Free Ship

Bath Body Works Shower Gel 10 oz. (Fresh Picked Apples is 16 oz)FREE SHIPPING
Bath & Body Works LEMON MINT LEAF 3 wick 14.5 oz scented candle 2014 spring Fresh Picked collection

Product Information: Bath & Body Works candles are made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and ...
1 Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions 8oz Body Lotion W/ Shea Butter U Pick

1 Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions 8oz Body Lotion W/ Shea Butter U Pick

Bath Body Works Signature Collection Holiday Traditions ~ You will receive ~ 1 Body Lotion 8 fl oz / 236 ml Fragrance:- Vanilla Bean Noel -A merry ble...

Bath & Body Set Of 5 'fresh Picked' Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gels

Bath & Body Set Of 5 'fresh Picked' Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gels

BATH BODY WORKS 'FRESH PICKED'SET OF 5 ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER GELS.FRAGRANCES ARE FARMSTAND APPLE, GOLDEN APRICOT, MEYER LEMON, ANJOU PEAR, AND...

1 Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions 24hours Ultra-shea Body Cream U Pick

1 Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions 24hours Ultra-shea Body Cream U Pick

Bath Body Works Signature Collection Holiday Traditions ~ You will receive ~ 1 of 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz / 226g Fragrance:- Vanill...