Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions "Vanilla Bean Noel" Home Fragrance Oil .33 fl. oz./9.7 ml , Slatkin & Co.

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Oil. BEST vanilla scent ever!

Mar 19, 2012

Pros:GREAT scent, concentrated, not overwhelming, long lasting, seasonless

Cons:Only at BBW during the holidays. Hard to find but worth the search.

The Bottom Line: This is a holiday fragrance but it's awesome year round. A true vanilla scent with a touch of sweetness. So delicious smelling!

I adore Bath & Body Works' Vanilla Bean Noel body products and use them year round. I bought two bottles Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Home Fragrance Oil by Slatkin & Co. a while ago to keep the scent around my house. I'm so glad I did. The scent is a holiday one and not available on the BBW site right now. It may never be back but I sure hope it will be in all forms. It is one of my very favorite scents both for my body and my home.

About the Product

Fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and rich, comforting cream create this deliciously sweet holiday scent. Imported. Mix with 1 or 2 other oils for a personalized fragrance experience. Add 20 drops to an oil warmer, light a tealight and enjoy.

Manufacturer's Information

Packaging

This home fragrance oil comes in a very small .33 ounce glass bottle with a screw on cap. The bottle has a plastic stopper over the opening so that only a drop at a time can be poured (or shaken) out. The label is festive and green and the oil is clear. This oil is made by Slatkin & Co., well known for their fabulous fragranced home products. Vanilla Bean Noel smells like fresh vanilla with a touch of creamy caramel. It is much more true to the vanilla scent than any other oil I have used. It's not exactly like a cookie or batter but it does have a foody scent. It's just delicious!

My Experience

I have tealight and electric oil warmers and find that scented fragrance oils scent my house better than many brands of candles. And they're ultra concentrated.

I don't mix Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Home Fragrance Oil with any other scent because I love the scent as it is. I shake about 10-15 drops of the oil into the top of my warmer and either light the tealight candle or turn on the small bulb to warm the oil. Within moments, I can smell the beautiful vanilla fragrance wafting through the air.

I have never been a huge fan of vanilla scanted but some are just irresistible. This one is the MOST irresistible I have ever smelled. It's spot on as far as smelling like the body cream and spray and fills my house with a just baked scent that isn't too sweet or overwhelming.

I rarely need to use all 15 drops in one lighting. If there is oil left, I leave it until next time as it would be nearly impossible to get it back into the bottle. I have heard that some people dilute this oil with a few drops of water but I wouldn't. It's the perfect scent all by itself and isn't too heavy. No one ever walks in and backs away because the scent is too strong. My sons usually hate my candles and oils but they both like - or least tolerate - this scent. I think they think I am baking something. Ha!

Although the bottle is just one third of an ounce, it will last for ages when used in a warmer. I also have a lamp ring that uses just a few drops of oil and sits on a bulb to emit a light scent. I have used Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Home Fragrance Oil with that as well and it was, as expected, lovely.

I would say that this scent is medium strength. It certainly isn't weak but doesn't overwhelm even when I sit next to the warmer. The scent sticks around after the oil is done warming and slowly fades away. I am going to pick up another bottle or two from one of the independent sellers on Amazon so, in case it doesn't reappear around the holidays this year, I will have plenty on hand for quite a while.

Buying Info

When this oil was selling at BBW, I think it was $5.00 a bottle. Now that it is hard to find, it's up to around $9.00-$10.00 a bottle. Honestly, I think it's well worth the price.

The Verdict

I love Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Home Fragrance Oil! I love the scent in body products, hand soap, and home fragrance oil. It's one of the best vanilla based, foody type scents I have ever smelled. Get it while you can and hope that it reappears on the Bath & Body Works site come holiday time again. 5 stars.

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Set Of 3 3 Oz Holiday Body Lotions

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Set Of 3 3 Oz Holiday Body Lotions

New set of three Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Body Lotion in this year's must have holiday scents: Vanilla Bean Noel, Winter Candy Apple, and ...

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Twisted Peppermint Full Size 8 Fl. Oz. Body Lotion.

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint 8 Oz Body Lotion Holiday Traditions

Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint 8 Oz Body Lotion Holiday Traditions

Bath Body Works Holiday Traditions Body Lotion Twisted Peppermint 8 fl oz A blissful blend of refreshing peppermint, sugared snow and vanilla butter c...

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Cream U Choose Scent 8oz X3

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Cream U Choose Scent 8oz X3

BATH BODY WORKS BODY CREAM HOLIDAY TRADITIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE 3 CREAM OF THE SCENT OF YOUR CHOICE 8 oz each WINTER Candy Apple X3 Vanilla Bean NOEL X...

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Cream U Choose Scent 8oz X1

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions Cream U Choose Scent 8oz X1

BATH BODY WORKS BODY CREAM HOLIDAY TRADITIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE CREAM OF THE SCENT OF YOUR CHOICE 8 oz each PINK SUGARPLUM X1 FUN FROSTED CRANBERRY X1 ...

Bath & Body Works/ Holiday Traditions Vanilla Fig Body Lotion 10 Fl Oz.

Bath & Body Works/ Holiday Traditions Vanilla Fig Body Lotion 10 Fl Oz.

NEW Bath Body Holiday Traditions Festive VANILLA FIG Body Lotion 10fl oz.

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions 3 Pc. Lotion Set - 2 Oz Each

Bath & Body Works Holiday Traditions 3 Pc. Lotion Set - 2 Oz Each

BATH BODY WORKS 3 PC BODY LOTION SET HOLIDAY TRADITIONS WINTER CANDY APPLE VANILLA BEAN NOEL FESTIVE VANILLA FIG BRAND NEW IN BOX THANK YOU FOR VISITI...

3 Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Merry Marshmallow Kiss Holiday Traditions 8 Oz

3 Bath & Body Works Body Lotion Merry Marshmallow Kiss Holiday Traditions 8 Oz

tinochka21 Store Bath Body Works Holiday Traditions MERRY MARSHMALLOW KISS BODY LOTION 3 bottles X 8 fl.oz/236 ml each Brand New International Shippin...