Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac Antibacterial Hand Sweet Pea 1 oz Reviews

Bath & Body Works Pocket Bac Antibacterial Hand Sweet Pea 1 oz

~~ Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) ~~

Sep 9, 2009 (Updated Sep 9, 2009)

Pros:Cute container, effective hand sanitizer, no filmy residue, light scent

Cons:Expensive compared to typical hand sanitizers, still prefer soap and water

The Bottom Line: The Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) is a typical hand sanitizer that kills some bacteria and leaves hands lightly fragranced.

I received a little Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) from one of the little kids at work.  It's cute and adds a bit of fragrance to hand sanitizers.

The Product
The Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) is packaged in a cute, clear container that has a flip top lid.  The PocketBac retails for $1.50 but can be purchased for $1 a piece on sale at Bath & Body Works.

Bath & Body Works States:
"Natural ingredients and powerful germ killers get hands clean and leave skin lightly scented with the delicate fragrance of Sweet Pea."

Active Ingredient
Alcohol (60%)

Contact and Miscellaneous Information
- Website = www.bathandbodyworks.com
- Finished product not tested on animals
- Made in USA

Product information taken from product packaging.

My Experience
I like that the Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) is packaged in a cute and easily transportable one ounce container.  The packaging makes it convenient for the PocketBac to be carried around in a purse or backpack and used when necessary.

While I'm not an eager fan of using hand sanitizer, preferring to use plain soap and water instead, there are times when soap and water are not readily accessible.  Those are the times when I reach for a hand sanitizer.  I mostly use the "regular" Purell type sanitizers that are plain alcohol with no frills.  The Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac comes with the frill of a variety of scents.

The Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) is easy to use.  Simply flip up the lid and dispense some of the liquid into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together.  I dispense about a dime size amount of the hand sanitizer and rub my hands together.  The hand sanitizer is light pink in color and has blue dots floating inside it.  The blue dots rupture pretty quickly.  The hand sanitizer dries fairly quickly since it does have a 60% alcohol content.  It leaves hands lightly scented with the Sweet Pea scent (not one of my favorite scents); the scent fades in intensity, but doesn't completely vanish for some time.  The hand sanitizer does not leave a filmy residue on my hands after it dries.  I don't find the Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) to be any more drying than other hand sanitizers.

I think Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel PocketBac (Sweet Pea) is a decent product, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it, especially since I can purchase as effective hand sanitizers for much less.  The added light fragrance is a nice touch, but I don't find it to be the swaying factor for me to purchase this product over a regular unscented hand sanitizer.  Plus I still prefer good old non-anti-bacterial soap and water.

Overall Thoughts

Thanks for reading.
Pooks
Copyright 2009

The above review is part of sleeper54's 09/09/09 Write-Off, a tribute to Epinions' 10th Anniversary.  I've been on Epinions for more than 5 years and have enjoyed the writing, the reviews, and most importantly the people of Epinions.

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Assortment Pocket Bac Hand Gels Lot Of 12 Variety

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Assortment Pocket Bac Hand Gels Lot Of 12 Variety

BATH BODY WORKS PUMPKIN VARIETY HAND GELS 4 Pumpkin Cupcake 4 Pumpkin Pecan 4 Pumpkin Frost 1 ounce each 12 Pieces total Brand New
Bath Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Buy Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps & Hand Scrubs - Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Bath & Body Works Turquoise Jeweled Pocket Bac Holders X 4-nwt

Bath & Body Works Turquoise Jeweled Pocket Bac Holders X 4-nwt

For Your Consideration This Auction is For 4 New Turquoise Jeweled Pocket Bac Holders -NWT FREE SHIPPING!All Of My Items Are New and Unused and Come F...

Bath Body Works Sweet Clementine 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath Body Works Sweet Clementine 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Buy Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps & Hand Scrubs - Bath & Body Works Sweet Clementine 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
280 Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Box Hand Gel Hand Sanitizer Mix Scent

280 Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Box Hand Gel Hand Sanitizer Mix Scent

Bath & Body Works 280 Bottles This listing is for mixes scent. Paris Amour- Bows & Berries Sweet & Sassy I Love Paris Bonjour Pink Bloom Aqua Blossom ...

Bath Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Bath Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Buy Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps & Hand Scrubs - Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar 1.0 oz Pocket Bac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
225 Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Box Hand Gel Hand Sanitizer Mix Scent

225 Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Box Hand Gel Hand Sanitizer Mix Scent

Bath Body Works 225 Bottles This listing is for mixes scent. or you can tell me which one of you want .. Pink Chiffon-Paris Amour-Bows Berries Sweet S...

Bath Body Works Pocket Bac Hand Gel Sanitizer Holders U Pick One Light Up Design

Up for your consideration is YOUR CHOICE OF ONE Bath Body Works PocketBac Holder. These are all brand new.Look at the picture to see which design it i...

Bath Body Works Lambie Pocket Bac Anti Bacterial Hand Gel Figural Holder

Bath Body Works Lambie Pocket Bac Anti Bacterial Hand Gel Figural Holder

Bath Body Works Lambie Pocket Bac Anti Bacterial Hand Gel Figural Holder click picture to enlarge Bath Body Works Lambie Pocket Bac sanitizing gel hol...

Bath & Body Works Navy Blue Pocket Bac Owl Hand Sanitizer Holder Light Up

Bath & Body Works Navy Blue Pocket Bac Owl Hand Sanitizer Holder Light Up

1 Bath Body Works Color:Navy Blue with Pink Light up Owl Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer Holder Paypal is my preferred form of payment.It is the easiest safe...