Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Beauty Booties Moisturizing Gel Socks

Yes, Now My Feet Can Go Naked!

May 16, 2007

Pros:Soothing, moisturizing, lovely!

Cons:NONE!

The Bottom Line: Wonderful moisturizing socks. It's really like magic to be honest.

True Blue Spa must have redone the whole look of their beauty booties moisturizing gel socks because mine look nothing like what the picture shows. However the name stands true on the Bath & Body Works site, this is the same thing. Thank God too, because the ones in the picture look uncomfortable. I hate tight tube socks, and that’s what this photo represents.

Anyhow, True Blue Spa Booties Moisturizing Gel Socks resemble an actual sock only a lot thicker. They do not cover your ankle anymore, they just rest easily on your foot and come up slightly at the beginning of the ankle, but like I said, not over it.
They are a light blue terry cloth like material, which is extremely soft.

On my quest to ridding myself of a callus that grew on the side of my foot due to an open to close shift at my old fast food job I searched endlessly for something that would rid my feet of these nasty things.

I am not going to be one of them poor gals at the beach this summer burying my feet in the sand!

I had seen them in the store before, but the price tag always scared me off, and I would end up buying some other product for half the price. I was also very hesitant because I am sort of new to the True Blue Spa line.

However my last trip to Bath & Body Works was disappointing, and I ended up not wanting anything, so I bought these instead. I assumed that they would work wonders with a price tag of $25. We shall see.

HOW TO USE THEM

You can wear these moisturizing socks as is, or you can add in some lotion for a really intense moisturizing session for your feet. I would recommend using some of your favorite lotion, or purchasing a True Blue Spa lotion. The choice is yours.

I first soaked my feet in some Fancy Fizz, and I then applied some lotion and slipped on my new socks.

Man were they cozy, the bottom of the sock was where the gel inline kept the lotion from slipping through and making a mess, and the top is just a regular fluffy terry type material that allows your foot to breathe and not sweat. The gel inside of the sock also contains olive & jojoba oils, which will soften the skin.

When I began to walk around in them I realized how easily I could fall. They were on my feet yes, but I felt like I was walking on squishy ice when trying to move around with them on. But boy were they comfortable.

I decided to use them at bedtime from there on out seeing how I wouldn’t be moving around. In about just 10 minutes of having them on, I could feel how soft my feet were getting, and I could not wait to take them off in the morning to see the results.

I buttered my socks up with one of my favorite Bath & Body Works pleasure lotions and went to sleep.

RESULTS:

Ooh la la… the next day my feet were all nice and moisturized, and not shriveled like a prune with miniaturization. I mean nice soft all out wonderful results. The callus was still there; I wasn’t expecting it to disappear though. But now it was much softer, and I could easily work on it with a pumice stone.

I’m sure with long term use I will be 100% callus free. It will probably only take a week or two of daily use to get rid of it.

It has already been 9 hours and my feet are still as soft as a newborn baby’s bottom.

I’m completely satisfied with my purchase. I honestly thought I would be getting ripped off again with another gimmick, but True Blue Spa’s Moisturizing Booties have not failed me. And usually I have very, very high standards for pricey products.
It got by with a perfect 5 stars, and exceeded my expectations.

CLEANING:

It is recommended to clean these socks under water, and do not machine wash or dry them. Hang dry them and do not wring out.

TOSS:

It is also recommended to toss them after 40 uses. I can’t see needing to do this, so long as you keep them clean.

WHAT BATH & BODY WORKS SAYS:

Our gel-lined softening socks give your feet a hydrating blend of natural olive and jojoba oils and vitamin E to leave them soft, smooth and beautifully bare-able. (They make your True Blue® Spa foot cream work even better, too!)
Domestic.
§ Olive & jojoba oils soften skin and help prevent moisture loss
§ Antioxidant vitamin E helps protect against damage caused by free radicals

WARNING:

If you have a circular condition or diabetes it is not recommended use these booties. It says so on the package in very small print, so please be wary.

RECOMMENDATION:

Oh yeah these are worth a buy. In bulk actually, but them for yourself, for family and for friends. They’re really a special foot treat that you will appreciate, and your feet will thank you too.

Bath & Body Works Pink Cosmetic Bag True Blue Spa

Bath & Body Works Pink Cosmetic Bag True Blue Spa

Bath Body Works Pink Cosmetic Bag True Blue Spa This new cosmetic bath from Bath Body Works is from their True Blue Spa line of products. This zippere...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Body Scrub X 1 -

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa Give me some sugar Body Scrub This auction is for One (1) body scrub - Contains coarse, raw turbinado sugar, blended wit...

Bath and Body Works True Blue Mini Paraffin Super Softening Hand Lotion 1 Oz

Bath and Body Works True Blue Mini Paraffin Super Softening Hand Lotion 1 Oz

Features: Bath and Body Works True Blue Mini Paraffin Super Softening Hand Lotion 1 Oz
Bath Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For Scrub 2 Oz Foaming Body Buff

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For Scrub 2 Oz Foaming Body Buff

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For Scrub 2 oz Foaming Body Buff Description:This listing is for one 2 oz bottle of Bath Body Works True...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa 4 Bath Candles Breathe

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa 4 Bath Candles Breathe

This listing is for a Brand New in the Package Bath Body Works True Blue Spa Breathe Happiness Four Blissful Citrus Watermint Bath Candles in a White ...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Body Scrub X 1 -

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa ~ Body Scrub ~ This auction is for One (1) body scrub Here are the choices: Give me some sugar - Contains coarse, turbin...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Better Lather Than Never Extremely Rare

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Better Lather Than Never Extremely Rare

BATH BODY WORKS TRUE BLUE SPA BODY MOISTURIZING BETTER LATHER THAN NEVER BUBBLE BATH SHOWER CREAM 16 FL OZ / 473 ML EXTREMELY RARE: A BRIEF WORD OF WA...
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Ultra Conditioning Gloves Beauty Queen Wave Oils

BATH BODY WORKS ' TRUE BLUE SPA 'ULTRA CONDITIONING GLOVES BEAUTY QUEEN WAVE 1 PAIR ONE SIZE FITS MOST INFUSED WITH OLIVE OIL JOJOBA OIL COLOR IS HOT ...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa 7 Piece Set: Various Sun Care & Tanning Products

New Bath Body Works True Blue Spa 7 Piece Sun Care and Tanning Product Set *Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gradual Tanner 6oz *Vitamin E Bronzing Self-Tanning...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Body Scrub 8 Oz

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Body Scrub 8 Oz

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa body scrub 8 oz Powered by eBay Turbo Lister The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active...