Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Glove Me Tender Restorative Hand Treatment with Shea Butter Spf 15 Reviews

Glove Me Tender But Not on Rough Hands

Mar 30, 2007

Pros:softening, smoothing, invigorating scent

Cons:difficult to integrate, greasy, no lasting effects, works better on skin that isn't very dry

The Bottom Line: If you have normal or moderately dry skin and you're willing to work at integrating a cream into your skin, Glove Me Tender may be an acceptable choice for you.

My long-time dermatologist told me to use moisturizers on my hands. My eczema medicine alone wasn't cutting it. He gave me a few recommendations, but also told me to experiment a little and see what works for me.

I've been having a really difficult time finding a lotion or cream I like. Either they stink or they make my hands hurt or they don't work or all of the above. I recently tried Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Glove Me Tender

Glove Me Tender is thick, greasy, and difficult to integrate into the skin. It's definitely among the thickest Bath & Body Works cream; of those I've tried, only Lay It On Thick is thicker.

Glove Me Tender is somewhat effective in that it makes hands both softer and smoother, but, like several other products I've tried recently, it seems to work better on skin that isn't very dry. It can make hands a bit red and can make cut skin swell slightly so you definitely want to be careful if you do try it on dry skin.

Like most products on the market, repeated use of Glove Me Tender doesn't seem to have much effect. However, this is supposed to be a product that improves the state of your hands over time, so I find that more of a disappointment here than with most products which I've come to expect to have no lasting effects.

In addition to its moisturizing properties, Glove Me Tender provides an SPF 15 sunblock. I realize that sun damage can really hurt your skin and I wouldn't complain if I found an effective moisturizer that protects from the sun, but I'd rather use a more effective moisturizer and more effective sunblock than a combined product that isn't as good a moisturizer as the separate product. I'd have preferred that Bath & Body Works focused on making this a better moisturizer before it started adding in extra features like the sun protection.

Glove Me Tender has an invigorating scent that's hard to identify. There's maybe a hint of eucalyptus, but I'm not really positive about that and I can't identify any of the other component scents. Whatever it is, I like it. However, if you prefer subtle or relaxing scents it's not for you.

If you have normal or moderately dry skin and you're willing to work at integrating a cream into your skin, Glove Me Tender may be an acceptable choice for you. However, if you have dry skin or want your moisturizer to just melt into your skin without any effort, this isn't the product for you.

Bath & Body Works Pink Cosmetic Bag True Blue Spa

Bath & Body Works Pink Cosmetic Bag True Blue Spa

Bath Body Works Pink Cosmetic Bag True Blue Spa This new cosmetic bath from Bath Body Works is from their True Blue Spa line of products. This zippere...

6 Oz Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Mocha My Day Coffee Body Scrub Wash Gel

6 Oz Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Mocha My Day Coffee Body Scrub Wash Gel

Lindsayej1983 Store *Brand New* 6 oz Bath Body Works True Blue Spa MOCHA MY DAY Coffee Body Scrub Description Up for purchase is (1) brand new and unu...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For Scrub Lot Of 5

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For Scrub Lot Of 5

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For Scrub Lot of 5 click picture to enlarge Bath Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For Scrub Foam...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Natural Sea Salt Invigorating Spa Scrub - There's the Rub

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa For Heavens Sake Body Wash Oil To Cream

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa For Heavens Sake Body Wash Oil To Cream

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa For Heavens Sake Body Wash Oil To Cream

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Bombshell Bronze Have More Fun Kit

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Bombshell Bronze Have More Fun Kit

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa Bronze Have More Fun Kit New Never Used Bath Body Works True Blue Spa Bronze Have More Fun Kit Kit contains:glow steady ...
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Body Scrub X 1 -

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Body Scrub X 1 -

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa ~ Body Scrub ~ This auction is for One (1) body scrub Here are the choices: Give me some sugar - Contains coarse, turbin...

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Island Hot Spot Warming Body Scrub (6 oz/170 g) - Body Cleanser

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Island Hot Spot Warming Body Scrub (6 oz/170 g) - True Blue Spa Island Getaway Warming Body Scrub Island Hot Spot with...
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot & White Tea Facial Scrub 4oz

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot & White Tea Facial Scrub 4oz

Product Description Bath Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot White Tea Facial Scrub Bath Body Works True Blue Spa Apricot White Tea Facial Scrub 4oz - fu...