DKNY Be Delicious Juiced 1.7oz  Women's Eau de Parfum Reviews

DKNY Be Delicious Juiced 1.7oz Women's Eau de Parfum

Love this Perfume!

Jan 9, 2008

Pros:everyday use, fresh, fruity, explosive of APPLE scent

Cons:costly, don't recommend for fine dining atmospheres

The Bottom Line: Definately recommend this perfume , YUM!

I am a perfume fanatic and have been collecting perfumes for several years. I am in my mid twenties wearing DKNY Be Delicious and I believe anyone can pull off this scent providing it "blends" with your own body chemistry. What may smell fantastic on one person may not smell wonderful on you!

The bottle is unique-shaped like an apple. The fluid is green. VERY fun! I recieved this as a gift but would presume this item to be around $60-$70 for the 1.7 oz.

The scent lasts on me approx. half of the day providing I use about 3 squirts. It is a very fresh, exhilerating, fruity, citrus scent with a HUGE kick of APPLE! (of course) Unfortunately, the scent does start fading after an hour, but I love it nevertheless. It smells good enough to eat!

This scent is for everyday use. I would not recommend wearing this scentwhen you have an outing for a fine dining experience though. You will need to kick it up a notch.

I have had this perfume for about two years and have used one quarter of it, so I don't use it everyday, but I will say I use it a couple times a week.

I would buy this perfume again. Most definately!

Be Delicious Juiced Series by DKNY 50ml/1.7oz Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$55.00 - Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray-50ml/1.7oz - perfume / fragrance for (...

Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray For Women 30Ml/1Oz

Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray For Women 30Ml/1Oz

A delicate, fresh fragrance for modern women Offers a lasting, blissful touch of pleasure to celebrate beauty of Spring Sparkling, inviting, exhilarat...
Be Delicious Juiced Series by DKNY 30ml/1oz Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$33.00 - Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray-30ml/1oz - perfume / fragrance for (la...
StrawberryNET.com

DKNY BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM by Donna Karan for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ for WOMEN Apricot, Cassis, Grapefruit, Smooth Skin Accord, Blond Woods, Jasmine, Rose, Apple, Muguet
FragranceNet
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz.

Introducing Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom inspired by the beauty of the apple blossom, Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is a fresh floral with an inn...
Macys.com

Dkny Delicious Candy Apples

Dkny Delicious Candy Apples

Dkny Delicious Candy Apples by Donna Karan Ripe Raspberry Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml Unboxed for Women SKU: SUZ28915899
DKNY BE DELICIOUS by Donna Karan For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 OZ

DKNY BE DELICIOUS by Donna Karan For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 OZ

Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2004 DKNY BE DELICIOUS by Donna Karan is classified as a fragrance. This feminine scent posesses a bl...
perfumespace

Be Delicious by DKNY 50ml/1.7oz Be Delicious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Be Delicious by DKNY 50ml/1.7oz Be Delicious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$68.00 - Be Delicious Eau De Parfum Spray-50ml/1.7oz - perfume / fragrance for (ladies)
StrawberryNET.com

Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom By Donna Karan Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz Perfume For Women

DKNY BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM by Donna Karan for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ for WOMEN Apricot, Cassis, Grapefruit, Smooth Skin Accord, Blond Woods, Jasmine, Rose, Apple, Muguet
FragranceNet