DKNY Be Delicious Juiced 1.7oz  Women's Eau de Parfum Reviews

DKNY Be Delicious Juiced 1.7oz Women's Eau de Parfum

Fresh daytime fragrance

Feb 6, 2008

Pros:Fresh, crisp, light scent.

Cons:I've got nothing!

The Bottom Line: Definitely a keeper in my book. Great, fresh daytime scent in a sturdy, sleek bottle.

I received the 1.7 ounce perfume as a gift for Christmas 2006. Honestly, I was not too excited about it. While I like eating apples, I don't particularly like the smell of apples. (Every country apple candle, anyone?) But, I tried it out and was pleasantly surprised!

The Fragrance:
This is definitely a light, fresh, crisp fragrance. There is a bit of an apple "scent" to it, I suppose, but it is not overwhelming. There's a little cucumber and a little grapefruit to it. I am very particular when it comes to perfumes, as I find so many scents on the market are too sweet or musky or sugary or overpowering. I get complimented on “smelling nice” but not from people ten feet away. They’ve balanced this fragrance out perfectly!

Aesthetics:
Not your typical perfume bottle. It’s round, and there isn’t a separate “pump” section. The pump pushes into the bottle. It’s aesthetically pleasing, I suppose. Definitely more of a contemporary look.

..and the Rest:
I didn’t find the cost to be a real issue. I’ve used this perfume almost daily for the past year plus, and I still have plenty left. It lasts, and I only spray once in the morning (read: I don’t bathe in it). Sometimes I put a little body lotion in my hand, spray directly onto the lotion, and apply to my arms and legs. Some will say that “touching” the perfume bruises the scent, but I have not found that to be so. I find that layering the scent (say with lotion and then spraying on) makes it last a little longer – still without being overpowering.

This is definitely a fresh, daytime scent. If you'd like something for evening, DKNY has come out with a fragrance called "Delicious Night." Haven't tried it yet, but if it's anything like Be Delicious Green, it might become my go-to evening scent.

Be Delicious Juiced Series by DKNY 50ml/1.7oz Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$55.00 - Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray-50ml/1.7oz - perfume / fragrance for (...

Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray For Women 30Ml/1Oz

Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray For Women 30Ml/1Oz

A delicate, fresh fragrance for modern women Offers a lasting, blissful touch of pleasure to celebrate beauty of Spring Sparkling, inviting, exhilarat...
Be Delicious Juiced Series by DKNY 30ml/1oz Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$33.00 - Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Juiced Eau De Toilette Spray-30ml/1oz - perfume / fragrance for (la...
StrawberryNET.com

DKNY BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM by Donna Karan for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ for WOMEN Apricot, Cassis, Grapefruit, Smooth Skin Accord, Blond Woods, Jasmine, Rose, Apple, Muguet
FragranceNet
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz.

Introducing Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom inspired by the beauty of the apple blossom, Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom is a fresh floral with an inn...
Macys.com

DKNYŽ Be Delicious Fragrance Collection

DKNYŽ Be Delicious Fragrance Collection

This refreshing fragrance combines the scent of apple with a sophisticated blend of exotic flowers and sensual woods. Like the city that inspired it, ...
BonTon Stores

Dkny Delicious Candy Apples

Dkny Delicious Candy Apples

Dkny Delicious Candy Apples by Donna Karan Ripe Raspberry Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml Unboxed for Women SKU: SUZ28915899
Be Delicious by DKNY 50ml/1.7oz Be Delicious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Be Delicious by DKNY 50ml/1.7oz Be Delicious Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$68.00 - Be Delicious Eau De Parfum Spray-50ml/1.7oz - perfume / fragrance for (ladies)
StrawberryNET.com

Dkny Be Delicious Fresh Blossom By Donna Karan Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz Perfume For Women

DKNY BE DELICIOUS FRESH BLOSSOM by Donna Karan for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ for WOMEN Apricot, Cassis, Grapefruit, Smooth Skin Accord, Blond Woods, Jasmine, Rose, Apple, Muguet
FragranceNet