Belkin Share N300 300 Mbps 4-Port 10/100 Wireless N Router (F7D7302) Reviews

Belkin Share N300 300 Mbps 4-Port 10/100 Wireless N Router (F7D7302)

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Belkin Wireless Router Does the Job

Apr 12, 2011 (Updated Apr 12, 2011)

Pros:simply does the job

Cons:there is lot more powerful routers but they come with hefty pricetag

The Bottom Line: Simple solution for adding internet from your pc to the laptop at home. Speeds up your iphone browsing too.

We got this rooter about a month ago to be able to connect our laptop to my cable through my pc. It was very simple to set up and trust me, to me anything electronic is a hassle!

Now I can be online on my computer and kids (or my boyfriend) can take the laptop anywhere in our 3 bedroom house or even out to the porch and play games or whatever. It does not slow down my pc nor the laptop if we are on at the same time. I really have no complains about this product at the moment.

This router was purchased at Walmart and was their second cheapest option, I've seen these for much higher price at the other stores. Many people complain that they cannot get connected through it or are constantly dropping a signal. I have not had neither of those problems even once since connecting the first day.

Works like a charm and another plus is that your iphone works much faster at home than before because it connects to our rooter. I'm not sure how well this one would work if more than two laptops are connected but as of now that is not an issue for us.

Driver Availability: Don''t Know

Please read entire listing regarding features and conditions of item before buy or place a bid. BEFORE LEAVING FEEDBACK: If this purchase meets with y...

Equipped with dual-plane antennas and MIMO technology, the Belkin Share N300 router provides consistent signal strength for three-dimensional full-hom...
Bandwidth: 20MHz and 20/40 MHz auto Encryption Types Supported: WPA2/WPA-Personal (PSK) & WEP 64/128-bit Hardware Interface Type: Ethernet (4xLAN, 1xW...