Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat Flat Iron Protection Reviews

Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat Flat Iron Protection

The absolute best flat iron protection

Jan 31, 2006

Pros:Helps shield hair from heat damage, Leaves hair soft and shiny

Cons:I can only find it at Sally Beauty Supply

The Bottom Line: This is a great product and it stands by its words. Once you use this product you will not go back to water down store brands.

Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat is the absolute best flat iron protection. You truly can’t go wrong with this bottle. My hair is natural curly and I like to straighten the curls out. I have used all kinds of products and this product to me is heaven. It does not let the flat iron fry the heck out of my hair like other flat iron or heat tamer sprays do. My hair comes out soft, shiny and straight and I don’t even hear any crackling when I squeeze my hair in my hands.

On the back of the bottle it says, Use with flat irons or any heated appliances to protect hair from heat damage. Leaves hair soft and manageable while providing a luxurious shine. In my opinion it lives up to its name.

For use on damp or dry hair. Hold bottle 6 to 8 inches from hair spray lightly and comb through to the ends. Use any heated appliance to achieve desired style.

I can spray this on my hands and it has grease like affect which disappears when you use a flat iron on your hair. Do not spray too much or it will cause a greasy affect. A little goes a long way with this bottle and the fragrance is light.

The ingredients consist, cyclopentasiloxane, neopentyl, glycol, diethylexanoate, disopropyl sebacate, adipate, rentinyl palmitate, tocopheryl, acetate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, fragrance.

Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat is not tested on animals

I can only buy this at Sally’s Beauty Supply.

Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray

BEYOND THE ZONE TURN UP THE HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY Use with flat irons, curling irons or any heat styling appliance Leaves hair soft and manageable Pro...

Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray

Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray Features Use with any heat styling appliance Leaves hair soft and manageable Seals the cuticle for s...