BIC RtR 1530 Main / Stereo Speakers Reviews

Feb 1, 2004

• Flatness:
  • Imaging:
  • Overall Sound:

Pros:FANTASTIC, GREAT, SUPERB

Cons:NONE, MONEY WELL SPENT

The Bottom Line: These speakers should be heard before buying some of the 'high end' brands. You'll be surprised.

I purchased these speakers because I knew I didn't win the bid on an Ebay Pioneer auction and I read and heard that these speakers were supposed to rival Cerwin Vega LS 12's. Unfortunately, I won the Ebay auction, the Pioneer 452's, but I did receive these GREAT SPEAKERS.

For the price I don't think they can be beat. The 15" woofer rattles the room and the midrange and highs are superb. They appear to be quality built and are very large as compared to the thin 'tower' speakers. The size of these gems are 17" by 39".

I'm using them in a room that's 27' by 23' in conjunction with two LS 12's, and a Pioneer center. The sound is unbelievable. I don't need a subwoofer; I have four speakers that 'pour' out the bass, midrange and highs.

I found these speakers are hard to find. I actually called the supplier to find when a new shipment would arrive and then called the company that I ordered from to let them know they were on the way. Dollarrite shipped them out immediately and I've been in heaven since.

I highly recommend these speakers before you're duped by some of the 'bigger names'. They're priced right and put out some of the greatest sound I've heard in years and I've owned a lot of speakers and built a few also.

Turn it up! The three-way tower speaker has a 2-1/2 fluid-cooled tweeter, 4 wide dispersion midrange, and a huge 15 woofer. The MDF construction is ve...
QVC

Product SKU: BIC-RTR1530 PAYMENT INFO | SHIPPING INFO | WARRANTY TECHRONICS STORE | ORDER STATUS | CONTACT US Search in titles description Categories ...
ebay template BIC AMERICA RTR1530 RtR Series 15 Tower Speaker PICTURES ADDITIONAL PICTURES Description Features 10W–325W per channel  15 woofer 2.5...
Store Home About Us Payment Options Shipping Refund Policy Contact Us New Bic Rtr Rtr1530 15 Tower Speaker PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BIC RTR RTR15...