Biddy Cat Cat Box

Large, sturdy, innovative litter box - a must-have!

Dec 22, 2008 (Updated Dec 24, 2008)

Pros:Large, sturdy, easy to clean, cats love it

Cons:None!

The Bottom Line: A must-have product for people with cats!

The Biddy Cat Box is a wonderful innovation in cat litter boxes! The clever innovation is the shape - it allows you to scoop the litter in one continuous motion, from front to back or back to front. No clumps or crumbles are left behind, and the box is very easy to clean because there are no sharp corners to trap clumps. It takes mere seconds to scoop the box completely clean.
This litter box is a good size - larger than the "jumbo" litter boxes I have used in the past. The good depth keeps litter contained inside the box and doesn't allow it to scatter, and the sloped sides help contain any messes. For example, one of our cats used to get into the box and start to urinate with his rear still hanging outside, leading to puddle on the litter mat and a mess where the urine ran down the outside of the box and underneath. Even with covered litter boxes (which I don't like to use because the cats don't like to go in them) he'd still hang his rear out the front. Since switching to the Biddy Cat Box, we have not had this problem because when he is standing in the litter, the front of the box angles away from him, and the urine runs back down into the litter inside of going of the edge and ending up on the litter mat.
The craftsmanship is excellent, the litter box is a very thick, sturdy and smooth plastic with a shiny finish and no seams or rough areas to trap bacteria or dirt.
I ordered the Biddy Cat Box from http://www.biddycat.com and the litter box arrived the next day - the shipping was extremely fast!
Our cats have been using the Biddy Cat Box for about a month now, they loved it right away (they like the larger litter area) and the litter box area stays much cleaner. We are very happy with our purchase.