Biotest Ribose-C Muscle Energy Formula

The Next Best Thing to Sex!

Feb 25, 2001 (Updated Feb 25, 2001)

Pros:Great Energy Boost after a grueling workout, Great recovery supplement

Cons:Expensive, but it works!

The Bottom Line: If you want results, take this, or if you want dramatically improved energy levels , take this as well

Let me simply state that this supplement now is one in my supplement regime permeneantly. I will list why this supplement is just so good!
Ribose has been around for along while , but until recently has been difficult to come accross due to production methods which have since been discovered for effective manufaction and production of the product. Having said that, what does ribose do and what makes this product better than the other stuff out there..
I'll lay down the 411 right NOW.

For one, Ribose-C improves recovery rates and muscular power with the synergy of ribose and creatine which can create a synergist effect such as 1 + 1 = 4.

Intense exercise leads to the loss of muscle energy (ATP), resulting in reduced strength and lengthy recovery periods. Studies show that ribose and creatine can replenish lost ATP and dramatically increase muscle function, recovery, and athletic performance.

As for the creatine, Creatine helps provide the energy our muscles require to move, particularly movements which are quick and explosive in nature. When your muscles contract, the initial fuel for this movement is a compound called ATP (adenosine triphosphate). ATP provides its energy by releasing one of its phosphate molecules. It then becomes a different compound called ADP (adenosine diphosphate). Unfortunately, there is only enough ATP to provide energy for about ten seconds, so for this energy system to continue, more ATP must be produced. Creatine phosphate comes to the rescue by giving up its phosphate molecule to ADP, recreating ATP. With the two combining, with the synthesis and regeneration of ATP from the creatine and ribose, you get a net effect greater than sum of the parts.

And talk about results, the supplemnt has really help start my weights and lifts accross the board go up from my squat from 300 to 330 in 2 weeks time, deadlift from 340 to 365, and my bench press from 225 to 240 all in 2 weeks time from consistent use of this supplement. As you can see this supplement can provide you results in dramatic fashion that you really can see in the mirror if you really work hard in the gym putting in work.

As for the benefits, you can see the major one is increased and Results which as Stone Cold would say IS THE BOTTOM LINE! (LOL) Other benefits from this potent creatine-ribose combo come also in the form of increased energy and more explosiveness as I play basketball and notice it really helps with explosive drives and post moves and just my overall b-ball so this supplement has lots of uses than just the weightlifting junkies such as myself(LOL)

As for possible negatives, this stuff is expensive so if you dont have lots of money for supplement use this when your on intense training cycles for optimal results. But like I said, it works and It WORKS and did I mention, IT WORKS!

But as for me, this Product is HIGHLY Recommended and if u want results, this Product is a most definite Keeper.
If they had a Grammy for supplement, this one would take home 12 Grammies (LOL) All kidding aside, if you want a Rock Solid Supplement that gets you results, then this is your supplement that you should use.

Biotest Fahrenheit - 100 Capsules

Biotest Fahrenheit - 100 Capsules

The metabolism Breakthrough for women.

Jarrow Formulas - Ribose Muscle Edge - 200 Grams, Ribose

Jarrow Formulas - Ribose Muscle Edge - 200 Grams, Ribose

Jarrow Formulas - Ribose Muscle Edge - 200 Grams Jarrow Formulas Ribose Muscle Edge is one of the necessary building blocks for th
LuckyVitamin.com

Ecological Formulas Energy Support - D-Ribose 450 Grams

Ecological Formulas Energy Support - D-Ribose 450 Grams

D-Ribose 450 Grams. D-RIBOSE is a naturally-occuring monosaccharide which is used by the body to synthesize nucleic acid glycogen and other metabolic ...
PureFormulas.com

Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme - 100 Capsules

Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme - 100 Capsules

Professional Strength, Fat-Loss Formula.
D-Ribose 100 Pure Powder 100 Grams by Jarrow Formulas

D-Ribose 100 Pure Powder 100 Grams by Jarrow Formulas

Jarrow Formulas D-Ribose 100% Pure Powder 100 Grams Ribose is one of the necessary building blocks for the formation of ATP, the universal energy mole...

D-Ribose GoldM - Muscle & Energy Support

D-Ribose GoldM - Muscle & Energy Support

Boost Energy Production to Help Relieve Ordinary Muscle Soreness and FatigueOne of the most critical components of energy production is adenosine trip...
Nutri-Health Supplements
Jarrow Formulas, Inc. Ribose 100 grams Pwdr

Jarrow Formulas, Inc. Ribose 100 grams Pwdr

Ribose 100 grams Pwdr - Increase energy and endurance with Jarrow Ribose Powder! Ribose is one of the necessary building blocks for the formation of A...
Swanson Health Products