Bissell 1770 QuickSteamer Upright Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 1770 QuickSteamer Upright Cleaner

Bissell Quicksteamer II... It could do better

Sep 24, 2008

Pros:Does a good job cleaning for the price!

Cons:No steam
No power brushes

The Bottom Line: For the price, it cleans well if you take a little time!

I have a puppy, which means that we have plenty of accidents that I need to clean up after... Oh the joy of owning a puppy. It is difficult to get those wet poop stains out of the carpet even with products specifically designed to lift an animal stain! I decided that I needed to get a product that could help with lifting stains. I didn't want to pay a small fortune to get the top of the line product, but I wanted something. I went to my local market and found the Bissell Quicksteamer II.

The Quicksteamer was easy to assemble, taking about 5 minutes to put together out of the box.

This steamer does not actually use steam, or get hot. It also does not have power brushes. That being said, the "steamer" actually does do a decent job of removing stains, although it does take a little time to work the stains out. I have been using a spray on carpet treatment in addition to the bissell pet stain solution in the steamer and have found the results to be better.

Before I move out of this apartment, I will probably rent a rug doctor to get the carpets really clan, but for now, I will stick with treating them with the Quicksteamer to take up most of the stain.

The quicksteamer has a small reservoir (about a 2 quarts), but I have been able to clean a small room with it. The dirty water reservoir actually holds quite a bit of water. I empty the dirty every time I use it, only because the dirty water smells. If I am cleaning a lot, I can use all of the clean water before I need to change the dirty water!

Overall, the cleaner does a good job at cleaning for what you pay!

The lightest weight upright deep cleaner 6 rows of brushes specifically designed to loosen and remove embedded dirt Ideal for area rugs spots and spil...