Bissell 2080 QUICKSTEAMER Upright Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 2080 QUICKSTEAMER Upright Cleaner

An Amazing Little Machine

Aug 27, 2008

Pros:Lightweight, easy to use, cleans quickly and efficiently

Cons:Reservoir needs to be filled fairly often. No hoses or other attachments for furniture, etc.

The Bottom Line: My final recommendation is that this machine is well worth the money. It is well-priced, easy to use, of good workmanship, and is nice looking as well.

I bought my Quicksteamer 2080 at Sears, along with the product for pet stains. I paid about $140 (including a huge bottle of pet stain product for the Bissell) and a two year replacement warranty. The machine itself was $90.
My objective in buying the Quicksteamer was to keep my carpets (deep pile, 720 sq. feet) somewhat clean in between carpet cleanings.
I must say that this product exceeded my expectations. I cannot say that my carpet looks as good as when my carpet guy cleans it, but for a lightweight, easy to use, inexpensive little machine, it does a bang up job.
If you read other reviews, you may see that some folks complained that the rollers on the machine do not turn by themselves, and are 'user-powered'. While this is true, it does not require a lot of muscle to use this machine, and I personally do not see this as a deficit, nor as a reason to not buy this machine.

If you have less carpeting than I do, and less foot traffic (7 people in my family, plus two dogs) I think you are going to love this product. I'm sure that it would perform even better on a less dense carpet that is not subjected to so much use. There is also a hard floor cleaner attachment available on line for about 10 dollars. I am likely to purchase this, based on the Quicksteamer's performance so far. All in all, a compact, easy to use, effective little machine.

Bissell 1770 Quicksteamer Lightweight Deep Cleaner

Bissell 1770 Quicksteamer Lightweight Deep Cleaner

The lightest weight upright deep cleaner 6 rows of brushes specifically designed to loosen and remove embedded dirt Ideal for area rugs spots and spil...
Bissell Quicksteamer Ii Upright 40n7

Bissell Quicksteamer Ii Upright 40n7

search PN QUICKSTEAMER II UPRIGHT NEW ITEM FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. Processing packing takes 1-5 Business days prior to ship. The BISSELL Rea...

BISSELL QuickSteamer Powerbrush Pet Deep Cleaner - 47B2T

BISSELL QuickSteamer Powerbrush Pet Deep Cleaner - 47B2T

Find steam cleaners and floor polishers at Target.com! Keep your carpets fresh and the floors spotless with the bissell quicksteamer powerbrush deep c...