Bissell 3760-1 Lift-Off Revolution Turbo Upright Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 3760-1 Lift-Off Revolution Turbo Upright Cleaner

Bissell Pet Vac 37602 Bagless Vacuum

Feb 19, 2008

Pros:The Lift Off function.

Cons:Many products are manufactured and assembled at other locations in the USA.

The Bottom Line: The first time I used the machine out of the box, I was pleasantly surprised to find the Bissell has a lot of suction.

When you have house pets; the Bissell Pet Vac Bagless Vacuum is a must have.

We have house pets.

My little dachshund sheds some, the cats shed, A LOT. The long haired cats shed more than A LOT.

Bissell Pet Vac is the one for me. Ability to vacuum up pet hair is my #1 concern where floors, furniture and drapes are concerned. We provide homes to a number of rescue critters, some are in the house, they all shed.

I like the suction … pulls up lots of cat hair. The hose is a bit short, I’m trying to figure how to rig a longer hose to use for above the mantel, along the ceiling, etc. I like the size and the portability of the Bissell Pet Vac Bagless Vacuum. I am petite, some of the larger vacs prove very unwieldly for me to use. Both my husband who is not petite, and I can use the Bissell with equal ease.

The Bissell company says the vac will pick up cat hair, it does. It also says the rolling brush will turn off automatically when the brush is upright, it does. The switch turns the brush off completely if that is desired.
The first time I used the machine out of the box, I was pleasantly surprised to find the Bissell has a lot of suction. With cats that shed I know that vacuuming today does not mean free of hair tomorrow. The Bissell has the power to bring up stuff I do not want left on or in the carpet.

My allergies seem to be lessened with each use. I know dust makes its way into and through carpet where it lays on the surface below and is so hard to remove. The Bissell is giving it a real go at getting all the old dust up and out in addition to removing enough hair to build a new cat each time we vacuum.

Included in the box with the machine itself were a power brush or a mini-brush attachment useful for going after the pet hair; it rotates from the suction of the vacuum and really digs out the hair caught in the fiber of the rug. There is a collapsible extension, a reversible brush/carpet attachment. The machine itself can be adjusted to floor carpet, wood height as needed.

I like the Lift Off function. The motor/hose/tank/ portion of the vacuum; with the push of a button, can be removed, from the handle/roller brush/frame/roller brush. Handy for the spots where a shop vac/canister type vac is needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like to know something of the history of the companies to which I give my hard earned dollars. In particular I hope to learn a company has a long history of reliability, is a United States entity providing jobs to United States citizens and provides the products that meet my needs.

History Since 1876, the Bissell name has been linked to cleaning tools including carpet sweepers, vacuum cleaners and bottled recipes designed to keep home living environment clean and clean.

It was mid-1800; Anna and Melville Bissell were owners of a small crockery shop in Grand Rapids, Michigan. To Mrs. Bissell fell the task of tidying up the shop at the end of the work day. Tiny, stubborn sawdust particles used for packing the crockery clung to the carpet; trying to sweep them up was becoming a time-consuming nuisance.

Anna Bissell offered the dilemma to her mechanically inclined husband Melville. Melville Bissell drew up plans for and built a carpet sweeping machine that he hoped would resolve the sawdust problem once and for all.

Bissell’s inspired carpet sweeper design was a winner, and word of Melville Bissell's carpet sweeper swelled promptly. People were soon asking where they too could purchase such a carpet sweeper for themselves. From that modest please the wife beginning the Bissell corporation has burgeoned.

BISSELL has been in business for over 125 years, today the C.E.O. fourth generation family member. Corporate headquarters are located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where the company designs, markets, manufactures and sell numerous homecare products.

I less enthralled to learn that Many products are also manufactured and assembled at other locations in the USA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was torn between buying another Dirt Devil when it gave up I’m glad I got theBissell Pet Vac Bagless Vacuum. I wanted the bagless feature and I’m very satisfied with it. Between having to hunt to locate bags and always having problems trying to get the dratted bags into my vac of old; I was intent upon bagless this time.

Emptying the dust cup is very simple even for mechanically impaired me, slide the release lever, the cup comes out. I empty the dust and the hair, then remove the simple to locate, easy to take out filter and tap it on the edge of the flower bed to remove dust from it before replacing both it and the cup for the next go round.

The detachable canister and attachments only add to our satisfaction with the machine. Dragging up lots of embedded dust and removing surface cat hair are proving to make a cleaner house, one that is really helping my allergy problems ease some. Happy to recommend.

============================
Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly martin
============================

Shipping information found on the Amazon site
Product Features 37602
Powerful 12-amp bagless upright vac designed to tackle pet hair
Easy Empty Revolution system extends suction power; HEPA filter catches airborne allergens
Detachable canister lets you easily clean stairs and hard-to-reach spots
TurboBrush works like a magnet on fur; telescoping wand and stretch hose give you extra cleaning reach
44Hx13.75Wx14.75L"
Shipping Weight: 27 pounds
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Note: Gift-wrapping is not available for this item.
ASIN: B000FFWGN4

Headquarters, BISSELL Homecare, Inc
PO Box 3606
Grand Rapids, MI 49501

Bissell Lift-off Floors & More Pet, Free Shipping,

Bissell Lift-off Floors & More Pet, Free Shipping,

BISSELL Lift-Off Floors More Pet Features 2 Machines in 1 Clean upholstery, stairs, and dry spills; pet hair nozzle attracts and removes pet hair. Inc...

Bissell 53Y8 Lift-Off Floors and More Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum (53Y8)

Bissell 53Y8 Lift-Off Floors and More Cordless 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum (53Y8)

Powerful and convenient, the Bissell Lift-Off Floors and More Cordless 2-in-1 stick vacuum is your smart choice for everyday messes. It includes a bru...
Overstock.com

Bissell : Lift-Off Deep Cleaner

Bissell : Lift-Off Deep Cleaner

Bissell Lift-Off Deep Carpet Cleaner

Bissell Lift-off Floors & More Pet

NEW BISSELL Lift-Off Floors More Pet Features 2 Machines in 1 Clean upholstery, stairs, and dry spills; pet hair nozzle attracts and removes pet hair....

Bissell Lift-Off Floors and More Pet Vacuum, 53Y81

Bissell Lift-Off Floors and More Pet Vacuum, 53Y81

The 53Y81 Bissell Lift-Off Floors and More Pet Stick Vacuum was designed with convenience in mind. This vacuum provides powerful cordless cleaning and...

Bissell Floors & More Lift-Off 2-in-1 Stick Vac, Cordless 53Y8

Bissell Floors & More Lift-Off 2-in-1 Stick Vac, Cordless 53Y8

Clean comes to every corner of your home with the 2-in-1 versatility of this upright with detachable hand vacuum, which takes on hard floors, area rug...
Macys.com

Bissell 27f6 94y22 94y2q Lift Off Deep Cleaner Pump Assembly 2037923 Spot Clean

Bissell 27f6 94y22 94y2q Lift Off Deep Cleaner Pump Assembly 2037923 Spot Clean

Bissell 27F6 94Y22 94Y2Q Lift Off Deep Cleaner Pump Assembly Model :Bissel Lift Off 73H5, 27FL, 35K3, 94Y2, Spot Clean Pro 3624 Pump 2037923

Bissell Lift-off Multicyclonic Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner (89Q9)

Bissell Lift-off Multicyclonic Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner (89Q9)

The Bissell Lift Off Multicyclonic Pet Vacuum Cleaner with an innovative, removable canister is the vacuum that cleans where other uprights won't. Inn...

Bissell Lift-off Floors & More Pet

ONE STOP SHOPPING We are dedicated to making you happy with your purchase. We offer Free shipping on all our items. Recieve items in 1 to 5 business d...

Bissell 53Y81 Lift-off Floors & More Pet Vacuum (BISSELL Lift-Off Floors & More Pet, 53Y81)

This 12-amp pet vacuum from Bisell features a versatile two-in-one design. An effective stick vacuum and removable hand vacuum allow you to clean most...
Overstock.com