Bissell 82H1 Cleanview Helix Upright Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 82H1 Cleanview Helix Upright Cleaner

Epinions Product Rating: OK

I Love This Vacuum Cleaner!

Dec 29, 2009

Pros:- No Bags
-Easy to Empty
-Ingenious Stair Attachment
-Easy to Clean Filter

Cons:-None

The Bottom Line: I heartily recommend, especially for those with pet hair problems

I got this vacuum as a gift, I would have never picked it for myself... but boy was I impressed by it's ability! It really sucks and I mean that in a nice way!
It puts all my previous vacuums to shame and I've had quite a few.

First of all, it's bagless, which means no more 10 mile roundtrips to Sears to hunt down the proper bag ( I had a Kenmore).

Second, as a Siberian Husky owner I get a serious doghair problem.  The first time I used it was a real eye-opener, because it must have removed years worth of doghair that I never knew was there! Every time I use it I see a pile of carpet fluff,  dirt and doghair appear in the collection bowl and swirl around as I vacuum.

Third, don't even get me started on the staircase attachment... that device is heaven-sent! It snatched so much old dog hair off of my stairs and landing I must have emptied the bowl about 3 or 4 times before I was through. My previous vacuum was absolutely useless on stairs so I had quite a build-up. My carpets look great for the first time in years... I was almost ready to give up on carpet and get Pergo!

Much praise to the Bissell Company, you guys make a great vacuum cleaner!

Amount Paid (US$): was a gift

12 amp bagless upright vacuum cleaner for carpets and bare floors Helix dirt-separation system for powerful cleaning performance Adjustable height; du...
Product Details 12 amp bagless upright vacuum cleaner for carpets and bare floors Helix dirt-separation system for powerful cleaning performance Adjus...