Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum Reviews

Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum

I Love This Vacuum

Oct 5, 2009

Pros:Easy to put together

Cons:Heavy

The Bottom Line: I highly recomend this because it is a very good vacuum.

The Bissell ProHeat 2X carpet deep cleaner was easy to put together.  The carrying handle makes manageable to carry it on stairs - no big cleaner like this is easy to carry in my book.  Of course the cleaner and the water never run out at the same time and you have to keep dumping the dirty water but the end result is I have clean carpets.  Because it is fairly easy to use I will get it out for touch-ups so the carpets in addition to periodic cleanings.  The hand attachment works well on stairs.  Although the nozzle has a long reach it is not long enough to go all the way down the stairs.  You have to clean halfway down and then carry the machine downstairs to do the remainder of the steps.  I have also used the attachment on upholstery with good results.  My carpets are definitely cleaner because of the Bissell ProHeat 2X.
The Bissell ProHeat 2X a version of the 9200 is a powerful carpet deep cleaner.  Minor assembly is required prior to use.  Built in heater feature can heat water 25 degrees hotter to improve cleaning efficiency.  Dual brushes cleans deep down dirt.  Automatically mixes cleaner and water based on one of 4 setting: water, light, medium, heavy.  Hand attachment allows you to clean upholstery or stairs.

Product Details Upright carpet cleaner removes tough stains and embedded debris Heats water and cleaning formula; 2-in-1 tank; 12-inch cleaning path E...