Bissell 6900 DigiPro Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 6900 DigiPro Cleaner

Free Shipping Overstock.com

Excellent Vacuum

Apr 18, 2004

Pros:handles for easy transport, on board attachments, retracting cord, light, telescoping wand, reasonable price

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: This is an excellent unit - great features and good value.

I had to replace a crummy upright - have always had uprights but they are heavy and not attachment friendly. I was considering a canister but had bad memories of the nasty one we had when I was a kid - difficult to maneuver and get around with it. I happened to see this Bissell on display at a store - sitting right out where I could try it out. It seemed to be easy to maneuver and had great on board storage of attachments and came at a reasonable price. I was a little concerned about the small bag size but it has a bag full indicator which helped offset my concerns about that. I tried it out immediately at home and was delighted. It is easier to carry around my multi-level home than any upright. Nice handles on both the canister and the other piece so it is easy to carry - one piece in each hand. The telescoping wand is excellent for reaching high places and the attachments are great - readily available in the on board location - and they don't fall off during transport like my upright. Also like the auto-retracting cord. I like everything about this vacuum it is an excellent unit at a reasonable price - a very good value.

Amount Paid (US$): $234

The DigiPro is a powerful canister vacuum that brings innovative technology to conventional vacuuming. Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch f...
Overstock.com