Bissell 6900 DigiPro Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 6900 DigiPro Cleaner

Free Shipping Overstock.com

Throw out the broom! This is easier!

Jan 31, 2005

Pros:Easy to use, well designed, no more winding the cord!

Cons:There's always room for improvement in edge cleaning, but it's the best I've ever had.

The Bottom Line: One decision I have never regretted. Use it, Love it, Makes my life easier!

I don't sweep anymore! Go to the broom closet once and do the whole house! I have had the Digi Pro for 8 months and praise myself for my great decision making abilities every time I use it. My 7 year old does most of the vacuuming because it is so easy. The canister rolls anywhere you want, the hose spins in the canister so no more kinks. The head swivels with a twist of the wrist and fits nicely under coffee tables and other furniture. I have every possible floor surface in my house; tile, wood, linoleum, rugs and carpet; it works great on every one of them. With a flip of a switch located right by my thumb the brush starts rotating and I am ready to transition to carpet or kick up a stubborn cheerio. (I keep it on the lowest bare floor setting so it sometimes has trouble with bigger crumbs, but I just kick on the brush and it picks it right up.) Stairs are never fun, but practically impossible with an upright. The Digi Pro easily releases the head and becomes a hand vac with easy to reach attachments. It's very quiet and the power and cord retraction buttons are easily used with a tap of the foot. The handle shrinks easily to fit in a closet after use or just to accommodate the height of the user. It even has a place to hook the handle into the canister when storing, so it doesn't fall over. It's got lots of settings for doing drapes and other things, too. They thought of everything with this one! Yes, it's more expensive than your run of the mill uprights, but for something used as often as this is in my home, (I have 4 kids) it was well worth it.

The DigiPro is a powerful canister vacuum that brings innovative technology to conventional vacuuming. Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch f...
Overstock.com