Black & Decker CTO650 1500 Watts Toaster Oven Reviews

Black & Decker CTO650 1500 Watts Toaster Oven

Epinions Product Rating: Disappointing

i should'a bought this one

Jan 19, 2007
  • User Rating: Very Good

Pros:wider and longer than other ovens, great fast heating ability

Cons:stiff rubbery coated buttons could trouble later, no door spring

The Bottom Line: this is a good product for toasting and cooking sausage and stuff. it has good power and generates heat very well. check out rad looking heat coils.

i wrote a review on the delonghi that i bought myself for christmas; now here is my opinion on this black and decker that i bought my friend as a gift for xmas. i get to use his at his house a few times a week when i visit. well i should have bought this one for myself. the heating elements are great. they warm up fast and seem to generate the heat very evenly inside to oven. it's wide as well as extra space in the rear. granted the control buttons are rubbery and stiff and the door has no spring, this machine toasts fast. you can also keep toasting feature on without timer ticker. it cooks bacon and sausage fast and even. all toaster oven should have this new heating element. it seems like coils behind glass or something. i think coils generated and distribute the heat better. you have to watch out for that first top element when reaching inside because it it close to the front opening. no spring in door means it can drop on the countertop or you can touch the hot glass when it's flat. so keep eye on what you do. i should ask my buddy to trade me for my inferior delonghi... ha ha fat chance!

Black and Decker CTO650 Toaster Oven ***220 Volts *** Export Not For use in USA Canada Bake, broil, toast and warm temp control Specially curved inter...

Enjoy the convenience and high performance of this extra-large countertop oven/broiler. Its deep, curved interior and glass-front design let you watch...