Black & Decker CTO650 1500 Watts Toaster Oven Reviews

Did not meet expectations

Jan 26, 2007
Rated Show
  • User Rating: OK

Pros:Appearance, color, capacity, cooks pizza well

Cons:Hot exterior surface, uneven toasting, dried toasting, broiler/oven did not last.

I purchased my Black & Decker Toaster-R-Oven CTO650 in October of 2005 because I was attracted to the design and the overall look.

For its good points, it has a great look to it. Brushed stainless didn't show fingerprints. It easily accommodated a pizza and my pizza stone.

Unfortunately its bad points outweighed its good points. Toasting anything took an extended amount of time and came out uneven. Toasted bread was dried out due to the amount of time it took to toast. The exterior was hot during and I burned my knuckles more than once when opening. The handle is located close to the top of the oven and it was easy to accidentally touch it whenever using the handle. In November of 2006, the broiler and oven portion died. This, of course, was one month past the manufacturer's limited warranty.

Black and Decker CTO650 Toaster Oven ***220 Volts *** Export Not For use in USA Canada Bake, broil, toast and warm temp control Specially curved inter...