Blackmagic Design Potting Soil

Black Magic Potting Soil: Top Quality at Affordable Price!

Mar 22, 2011

Pros:A rich potting soil made by Scott's Miracle Gro.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: A great potting soil that is rich and keeping my seedlings thriving.

I had never heard of Black Magic Potting Soil when I ran across it at Big Lots.  I had been suffering from back problems due to a sciatic nerve flare up and my doctor had issued warnings that I was not to lift any weight over 5 lbs.  This bag was only 4 lbs. and fit the bill.  I had my husband load up several bags for me.

Black Magic Potting Soil

This review is on Black Magic Potting Soil in the 4 lb. bag.  This size bag retailed for $1.99 at Big Lots.  It is also available in a larger size bag according to their website.

Black Magic Potting Soil is a potting soil that can be used indoors or outdoors.  It is perfect (according to the bag) for annuals, perennials, bulbs, bedding plants and foliage.

Black Magic Potting Soil consists of aged and processed forest products, compost, pumice and peat moss.

There is also a professional mix of this potting soil on the market that has the addition of perlite mixed in with the above ingredients.  This is a perfect mix for houseplants kept indoors.

My Thoughts on Black Magic Potting Soil

When I first opened the bag of Black Magic Potting Soil I was impressed.  Last year I purchased several bags of another brand of potting soil that contained a lot of large wood chips and even rocks in it.  When potting seedlings these large particles get in the way of seeds popping up through the potting soil.  This mix was nice, clean, and airy.  You could tell it had a good mix of peat in it.

I used Black Magic Potting Soil for re-potting my seedlings this year.  The mix is very dark and rich and looks healthy.  The soil looks rich and healthy and not dull like some cheap brands I have seen in the past.

I love the smaller 4 lb. bag.  I can manage to get these in and out of the car if necessary.  I can also lift them up onto my potters bench for potting plants.

I was surprised to find that Scott's Miracle Gro had purchased this company.  That just confirms to me that this is a high quality potting soil.  I used several bags of Scott's Miracle Gro last year and I believe that the Black Magic Potting Soil is even better.

My seedlings are thriving so far and will be ready to put in the ground in another two weeks.

Recommendation

This is a rich potting soil that promises to be a very good one.  I'm impressed so far by the quality and will be buying more soon.  Recommended:  Yes!

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro Card Pcie Sealed

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro Card Pcie Sealed

AValive.com Visit our website www.AValive.com for more great deals! BlackMagic Design Intensity Pro Mac or PC PCIe Slot is Required FREE USPS 3 Day or...

Blackmagic Design - Intensity Pro HDMI Editing Card with PCI Express, Broadcast & Editing

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI Editing Card with PCI Express The BlackMagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI Editing Card is an excellent choice for yo...

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro Pcie Playback & Capture Card Bmd-bintspro

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro Pcie Playback & Capture Card Bmd-bintspro

(888) 542-8941 | (310) 450-4000 SKU: BMD-BINTSPRO ITEM TITLE Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro PCIe Playback Capture Card BMD-BINTSPRO New! MSRP: $199.0...

Blackmagic Design - Intensity Pro HDMI Editing Card with PCI Express - Bundle - with Sony

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI Editing Card with PCI Express - Bundle - with Sony Vegas Pro 12 Video Editing Software The BlackMagic Design Inte...

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro Hd Capture Card

Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro Hd Capture Card

Please refer to the manufactures website for additional Technical Support Click Here to be redirected to the manufactures website We want you to be ha...

Blackmagic Design - DaVinci Resolve - Color Correction Software version 10.1 for Mac, Soft

Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve - Color Correction Software version 10.1 for Mac DaVinci Resolve for the Mac is the world's most advanced color corr...

Blackmagic Design Bdlkulsr3d Ultrastudio 3d In Stock Free Usa Ship Int Ship Ok

Blackmagic Design Bdlkulsr3d Ultrastudio 3d In Stock Free Usa Ship Int Ship Ok

Gear Farm Ebay - Digidesigns, MAudio, Crestron GEAR FARM SHIPS FAST :: CHECK OUR FEEDBACK ::Items In Stock! Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 3D NEW! - Un...

Blackmagic Design Davinci Resolve 9- Color Correction & Grading Software For Mac

DaVinci Resolve 9: The Ultimate Color Grading Solution for Mac OSX NEVER BEEN OPENED.NEVER BEEN USED.STILL IN PLASTIC WRAPPING.Ship via FedEx, Signatu...

Blackmagic Design - Intensity Extreme 10-Bit HD/SD Editing Solution, HDMI Input/Output, Br

Blackmagic Design Intensity Extreme 10-Bit HD/SD Editing Solution, HDMI Input/Output The BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme is the world's first 10-b...
Adorama

Blackmagic Design - H.264 Format Video Recorder (for Mac Only), Broadcast & Editing

Blackmagic Design H.264 Format Video Recorder (for Mac Only) The BlackMagic Design Video Recorder allows to capture analog video from VHS, Video-8, vi...