Blendtec TB-621-20 10-Speeds Blender Reviews

Blendtec TB-621-20 10-Speeds Blender

Free Shipping Target

Best in Class for All Your Beverage and Pureed Foods Needs

Mar 18, 2012

Pros:Powerful, durable, long lifetime, easy to use

Cons:Expensive

The Bottom Line: If you can handle the initial upfront costs, you will find this blender will exceed all of your needs and expectations and last a very long time.

Known by many from the infamous Will It Blend? video series on YouTube.com, this Blendtec blender is an amazingly powerful machine that is well-programmed and easy to use.  When I was looking for blenders, I knew I didn't want one that was under $100 as I've had bad past experiences with various parts of the blender breaking after a year or two of usage.  Additionally, cheaper blenders don't tend to do their job as effectively - I've had many difficulties trying to blend ice for smoothies and margaritas with other blenders.  So I decided to cough up a little extra money and invest in this Blendtec blender to see what it was really capable of.

With a 1-liter capacity, this blender is perfect fo making drinks for you and a friend, or for a larger group as well.  With its very powerful motor, it handles chopping up ice cubes wonderfully so the final texture of my smoothies or blended margaritas turns out just right (not all chunky and poorly mixed like cheaper, poorer quality blenders will do given the same amount of blending time).  To operate the blender, you need to plug it in to the wall, then flip on the power switch located on its base.  When on, its front panel LED display lights up and serves as a progess bar when the blender is in operation.  There are an array of pre-programmed button options for milk shakes, smoothies, dips and hummus, and several more.  Simply add your ingredients, put the lid on, and either press one of the pre-programmed buttons or manually increase and decrease the blender speed with the up and down arrow buttons.    The square-shaped container makes pouring out the finished contents easier compared to other manufacturer's rounded designs that spill down the sides of the blender or plop out onto your counter tops much more easily.

Cleaning the blender is a breeze. You simply add a drop of dish soap, add a few ounces of hot tap water, place the container back on the base and turn on the blender for a few seconds.    Then you dump out the soapy water, wipe off any dirty outside edges, rinse and dry.

One additional perk I like about this blender is that it comes with a small recipe book.   It has many alcoholic drinks, smoothies, milkshakes, dips, soups, and hummus recipes that I have tried with great success.

I have had this blender for nearly two years now and it is still working like new.  The blender comes with a 7-year warranty, so the initial investment in obtaining this quality BlendTec blender is definitely worth it rather than buying multiple cheaper blenders that keep breaking and constantly need replacing.

Find kitchen mix, blend, chop and slice appliances at Target.com! The blendtec home total blender lets you manage tough blending chores effortlessly. ...

TB-621-20 Blendtec Total Blender Classic Professional's Choice, White Features:The Total Blender Classic Series is the all-in-one appliance that makes...
Blend delicious smoothies, milkshakes, ice-cream or cappuccinos with the all-in-one Blendtec TB-621-20, 10-speed blender. Powered by a 1,500 Watt 3-HP...