Aspen Pet Two Pack Terry Toys( 2 Pk Terry Toys Elephant/chipm ) Reviews

Aspen Pet Two Pack Terry Toys( 2 Pk Terry Toys Elephant/chipm )

Toys for Small Dogs or Puppies

Mar 2, 2011 (Updated Mar 2, 2011)

Pros:Small size for puppies or small dogs, cute, have hidden squeakers, cheap!

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: What a good value, two toys for the price of one.  Made by Booda these are a good find for small dogs.

Our Australian Silky Terrier likes to play with and pack around her favorite toys.  They often need to be replaced because the squeaker inside of them fails, or she tears holes in them.

I don't like to spend a lot of money on dog toys, so when I saw this set of two terry cloth toys for puppies or small breed dogs, I knew it was a good value.  The set retailed for $6.49, but was on sale for only $5.49, making each toy only $2.75.

These toys are made by Booda, and a picture of a terrier is on the front of the package.  The set consists of two animals, a chipmunk and an elephant.  The chipmunk is my favorite, it is so cute!  It's tan and white with those puffy cheeks that chipmunks are known for.  The elephant is green and white, with a long elephant nose.  There are no pieces that a dog could chew off, such as a nose or eyes.

Each of the toys has a squeaker hidden inside, and each of the squeakers makes a different sound (in pitch) when you squeeze it.  My little dog loves these toys because they are easy for her to pick up and shake.  They are between 3-3 1/2" in length, so the size is perfect for a puppy or a small breed dog.

My dog has always been partial to toys that are made with soft fabrics, such as fake sheepskin, and she likes the soft terry cloth fabric that these two Booda toys are made from.  The terry cloth is very soft and plush, and the chipmunks cheeks are even silkier.

When I tell her to "go get your toys", she usually picks out one of the smaller toys such as these (she has a couple other small stuffed animal toys as well).  For some reason she likes to pack these around the house even when she isn't in the mood to play.

These toys are value priced and simple in design.  Neither the chipmunk or the elephant have legs or arms per se, but they look like they do because these areas are highlighted in white on the colored bodies.

For the price, I don't see how you can go wrong with these toys.  My older dog likes them due to the size, and I think they would be a good choice for a puppy as well, although with a puppies sharp teeth they probably wouldn't last as long.  Dog toys are useless if your dog doesn't like to play with them, but my Silky really likes the smaller toys and these are now some of the favorite toys in her toy basket.

mojo729 Store Aspen Pet 2 Pack Terry Toy Elephant/Chipmunk These pint-sized characters are the perfect size for your Small Dog and Puppy!