Boost Bar

Just like a Candy Bar

Jul 2, 2000 (Updated Feb 13, 2001)

Pros:Great taste, packed with energy

Cons:Can be expensive ($1 a bar, where I could find them)

The Bottom Line: Well worth the money and tastes as good as a candy bar that is actually good for your body.

*******************
Update!
WebMD put out an article on the general nutrition of all "energy bars". It claims that energy bars pack no more punch than a bagel. Both bagels and energy bars are healthy if you ask me, but energy bars have the added convenience. Read for yourself, but it doesn't change my opinion about this energy bar.

*******************

I used to LOVE these bars when I could get them, but the stores around my area don't sell them anymore. They're very tasty, like a candy bar, but they're BETTER for you.

I am always one to run late in the mornings. When I was at work one day and needed an energy boost I noticed this brand of bar sitting in the health foods isle and on a whim decided to try it. It was great and about a half an hour later, my energy was through the roof. Much better booster than those candy bars or other suck junk food I used to grab.

Now everyone knows these bars shouldn't replace a meal, in good nutrition you should always eat a nice healthy breakfast. BUT, if you're like me and always on the go, or late in the morning to work, this is a great picker upper for the day.

The only flavor of this product that I have tried was the chocolate covered one, I think that was what the flavor was called. Its got little granola like balls of crispy rice and other stuff in it that is good. Much like the taste of a granola bar. But its packed with all the essential vitamins and minerals to give you that extra wollop of energy to get you going.

Worth every cent I paid for them, just wish I could find them around more often. Only thing around here from this company is the boost drink, and I've never tried those.

Belly Bar Boost Nutrition Bar Baby Needs Chocolate 8 Bars

Belly Bar Boost Nutrition Bar Baby Needs Chocolate 8 Bars

All Natural, Nourishing Boost For You and Your Baby Congratulations on your growing family! Whether you are trying, pregnant or have a new baby, good ...
Vitacost.com

Belly Bar - Boost Nutrition Bar Baby Needs Chocolate Chocolate Toffee Crisp - 5 Bars

Bellybar BoostáBaby Needs ChocolateáNutrition Bar (5 x 1.59 oz.ábars) Chocolate Toffee Crisp Bellybar knows that new moms and moms-to-be need extra nu...
LuckyVitamin.com

Bellybar Boost Baby Needs Chocolate 8-1.59 Oz. Bars

- Brand NEW items - FREE standard shipping - Easy returns NEW Bellybar Boost Baby Needs Chocolate 8-1.59 oz. bars Our price $39.21 $52.95 NOW ONLY Two...

Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Cranberry/Almond, 1.4 oz, 12/Box

Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Cranberry/Almond, 1.4 oz, 12/Box

Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Cranberry/Almond, 1.4 oz, 12/Box SKU: AZ-KND17211

Bellybar Boost Baby Needs Chocolate 8-1.59 Oz. Bars

We Guarantee - Great buys, Fast shipping, value for your money! NEW Bellybar Boost Baby Needs Chocolate 8-1.59 oz. bars - Brand New items - Free shipp...

Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Pomegranate/Blueberry/Pistachio, 1.4 oz, 12/Box

Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Pomegranate/Blueberry/Pistachio, 1.4 oz, 12/Box SKU: AZ-KND17221
Boost Nutrition Bar - Peanut Butter Chocolate - 1.76 oz. - 15 ct.

Boost Nutrition Bar - Peanut Butter Chocolate - 1.76 oz. - 15 ct.

BOOST Nutrition Bar provides 21 vitamins and minerals to help close this nutrition gap.
Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Dark Chocolate/Cherry/Cashew, 1.4 oz, 12/Box

Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Dark Chocolate/Cherry/Cashew, 1.4 oz, 12/Box

Plus Nutrition Boost Bar, Dark Chocolate/Cherry/Cashew, 1.4 oz, 12/Box SKU: AZ-KND17250