Bosch Integra 700 HDI7282 Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas) Range

Reliability concerns after using 4 times

Jun 23, 2010
Rated Show
  • User Rating: OK

Pros:Dual fuel gives best of both worlds.  Clean design with a semi-commercial look.

Cons:Not at all impressed with reliability.Not at all impressed with Bosch customer service.

Bought this unit 1.5 years ago for our cottage while we were remodeling the kitchen.  We just use it during the summer on weekends when the weather is conducive for boating and skiing.  The oven portion has only been used 4 times in that 1.5 year timeframe.  This past weekend we walked in and noticed the display was out.  Shut off breaker for 20 minutes to reset and still no display.  Called Bosch and was told warranty is for 1 year... no exceptions.  Disappointed to say the least.  Like the range design but reliability is sub-par. Wife wanted a Wolf or more commercial unit like we have at home but I decided to go with Bosch.... big mistake.  I am hearing a lot of "I told you so's" from the CFO.

Amount Paid (US$): 2,500

Bosch Stainless Steel Slide-In Dual Fuel Range HDI7282U

Bosch Stainless Steel Slide-In Dual Fuel Range HDI7282U

Bosch Stainless Steel Slide-In Dual Fuel Range HDI7282U. ClearTouch Electronic Oven Controls. True Hidden Bake Element. Stainless steel cooktop contro...
AJ Madison

700 Series HDI7282U 30 Slide-In Dual Fuel Range with 4 Sealed Burners  4.6 cu. ft.

700 Series HDI7282U 30 Slide-In Dual Fuel Range with 4 Sealed Burners 4.6 cu. ft.

With the help of Bosch appliances the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable Whether it39s the industry-leading silence of their dishwa...
AppliancesConnection