Bosch SHE4AP05UC 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher Reviews

Bosch SHE4AP05UC 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

Free Shipping Lowe's

Biggest piece of junk ever.

Jun 7, 2011 (Updated Jun 7, 2011)
Not yet rated
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:Absolutely none!

Cons:Poor quality product even when it worked. Worse customer service ever.

The Bottom Line: Avoid at all costs. Product is bad and customer service is worse.

I bought this dishwasher brand new at Lowes. The first two times I used it it cleaned the dishes okay, but they remained damp. Then it stopped working. Bosch customer service was completely unhelpful, and even required that I: 1) call the repair place myself (they only contract in my area); 2) have the Lowes installer come out to confirm that the dishwasher was installer corrected otherwise they wouldn't pay for the service call; and 3) fax over copies of my purchase invoice and the various service reports.

Four service calls and five weeks later the dishwasher still isn't working, despite having two motors and a mother board replaced. Yet they still refuse to replace the dishwasher outright, requiring that I fax yet more information to them so that they make make a determination as to whether replacement is warranted.

The customer service representatives are also incredibly unprofessional, failing to answer my questions, failing to return calls or update me when requested, and even yelling at the Lowes representative when he called to ask why they hadn't replaced the washer yet.

Thankfully, Lowes stepped up to the plate and I should have a new Whirlpool (!) dishwasher installed later this week.

Don't buy any Bosch products. They are of poor quality and the customer service is even worse.

Silent operation - 53 dBA. Bosch is the brand leader for quietness. Uses only 2. 38 gallons/load.
Lowe's