Bose Acoustimass 10 Series II Speaker System Reviews

Bose Acoustimass 10 Series II Speaker System

Free Shipping Crutchfield

A great home theater

Jan 17, 2000

Pros:Great sound

Cons:pricey

My husband and I purchased the Bose AM 10's about 2 years ago and could not have found a better speaker system.
These speakers are very small in size, there are 2 little 2" speakers that you hook up in eack corner of the room, it comes with 5 sets of 2 and a sub woofer box that you usually place behind your television.
The sound quality of these is fantastic! You would not believe the sound you can get from these little 2" speakers.
The surround sound feature is great. To watch a movie with a fantastic sounding surround sound speaker system is almost like being in the movies.
These are a bit pricey, we got them on sale and there was a $100.00 mail-in rebate at the time so, we only paid $800.00, which is a steal!
Bose governs their prices so, price compairison is useless, they are the same price everywhere you go.
I highly reccommend these, your family and friends won't believe the sound quality that comes out of a 2" speaker on 10! Unbelievable!

5.1 channel speaker system home theater speaker system,4 dual-cube satellites and 1 center channel speaker,powered Acoustimass module with two 5-1/4 d...
Crutchfield