Bose Companion 2 Series II Computer Speakers Reviews

Bose Companion 2 Series II Computer Speakers

Astonishing Sound for A Very Low Price

Feb 22, 2008

Pros:Great Sound, Low Price, Good Base

Cons:NO CONS!!!!

The Bottom Line: If you are serious about getting computer speakers I unquestionably recommend the Companion II Speakers. They sound great and have a reasonable price!!!!

Bose Companion II Computer Speakers have an amazing sound especially for the price. You can get them for around 70 dollars at Sams Club. They also sell them at places like PC Richards, Best Buy, etc. but they are going to be a little more expensive. You are going to spend around 30 to 50 dollars for a pair of decent computer speakers why not just spend a little extra to get these mind-blowing speakers. For the price they are truly worth it most Bose speakers go for hundreds to thousands of dollars, I am still very amazed that the price is so cheap. The base is very high-quality for not having a subwoofer. The speakers produce a very crisp clear real sound and it makes you almost feel like you are at a concert or some type of live performance. They are about the normal size of any computer speaker but produce a much better sound. The sound is comparable to the Companion III speakers and they go for about 200 dollars. I am still shocked how good the quality is and how cheap the price is. If you are serious about getting computer speakers I unquestionably recommend the Companion II Speakers.

The Bose Companion 2 is produced by a company known for producing high fidelity stereo equipment. These Bose computer speakers are built to higher sta...