Bose Lifestyle 48 Theater System

Bose life style for the rich.

Feb 3, 2007

Pros:Small sized powerful speakers, good picture.

Cons:Not as good as it should for the asked price.

The Bottom Line: Dont buy it. It costs to much and you can find other good looking systems for less money.

I was in the USA 2 years a go during my travels and I had a chance to look, see and hear the "life style system.
When I came into the the bose store I was invited to a show room to see the "amazing life style system" :) as the sales man called it.
There was another man that was interested in that system.
Before the demo even started he was driving me crazy with his "wow" :), working for bose mybe?!
Any way the demo started with a movie. The picture looked good for a 200 - 300$ dvd player and the sound that came from the speakers was also not bad. I will mention a gain the "other starnge dude" that was wowing all the time, I found it funny:). After the movie demo there was a racing tournament from ESPN channel. A gain the sound was not bad and the sales man said that this system convert any normal broadcast to 5.1 channels. Wow hahahaha.. BOSE found America, It is called prologic2 and you can find this mode in a 100$ receiver. When the show was over the sales man took off the box cover to show that the sound was coming from small speakers. That only impressed the other dude that was in the show room, It didnt impress me.
I expect more from bose. Not because this system is bad, if this system cost was 500-700$ I would have said it is a good deal but the price is more then 3000$!!!
For a third of the price you can get a much better system.

Bose Lifestyle V20 Home Theater System (Black)

Bose Lifestyle V20 Home Theater System (Black)

Series Lifestyle Systems Features ADAPTiQ audio calibration system Enjoy greater freedom of speaker placementwithout the tonal adjustments. Available ...
Newegg.com

Bose Al8 Wireless Audio Link For Lifestyle. Bose 48, 38, V25, V30, T20,v20

Bose Al8 Wireless Audio Link For Lifestyle. Bose 48, 38, V25, V30, T20,v20

tadese store Auction for Bose AL8 Set.BRAND NEW IN BOX.

Bose Lifestyle 135 Home Theater Entertainment System (series I) -

Bose Lifestyle 135 Home Theater Entertainment System (series I) -

Have Questions? Call us Toll Free 1-866-693-7693 align=baseline src=http://www.frontrowelectronics.com/fri/bose_badge.gif Click for Verification New ...

$2099.00

Bose - Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System, Speaker/Monitor Cabinets

Bose Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System The Bose
Adorama

Bose Lifestyle 135 Series 3  home entertainment system (Now $2199.99 after $400.00 savings)

Bose Lifestyle 135 Series 3 home entertainment system (Now $2199.99 after $400.00 savings)

home entertainment system slim sound bar and hideaway Acoustimass module delivers wide, spacious home theater sound for movies, music, sports and vid...
Crutchfield

Bose Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715592-1100

Bose Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715592-1100

5.1 Surround Sound/ Direct/Reflecting Series II Speaker Arrays/ Step-By-Step Onscreen Setup Instructions/ Bose SoundTouch/ ADAPTiQ Audio Calibration S...
Abt Electronics

Bose - Lifestyle 135 Series III Home Entertainment System, Speaker/Monitor Cabinets

Bose Lifestyle 135 Series III Home Entertainment System Presenting the Bose
Adorama

Bose Lifestyle 535 Series 3  home entertainment system (Now $2999.99 after $500.00 savings)

Bose Lifestyle 535 Series 3 home entertainment system (Now $2999.99 after $500.00 savings)

home entertainment system immersive 5.1 surround sound for movies, music, sports and video games,includes slim Bose Jewel Cube Series II speakers and ...
Crutchfield