Bose Lifestyle 28 Series III 5.1 Channel Home Theater System Reviews

Bose Lifestyle 28 Series III 5.1 Channel Home Theater System

Bloes

Jan 11, 2005

Pros:Good sound, not excellent, very unobtrusive design, satellite speakers look as tight as a tiger.

Cons:Bass is sketchy, big money for lower-midrange system, subwoofer the size of a whale's mammary.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend it for people living in a smallish living area where space is a premium and you have a built-in sub mount with an acoustic design.

It's a wonderful sounding system. If you life in an 8x5 box, with baffling in your ceiling and are sitting directly on top of the subwoofer. The sound would be interactive then as you would get a tingly feeling in your bag whenever that massive star destroyer came thundering across the screen. Whee.
The "passing train" effect you get from the low-pass sound blackout as you move about the (might I add nearly empty, because it was THREE GRAND and I can't afford much more than a lawn chair and a smelly blanket to counter the effects of my heat being disconnected) room is annoying, the less-than-friendly control over the subwoofer (I found that between med and hi there lies a small continent of decibels) leaves you with shattered eardrums or listening to a pine-box radio.
And it does not LOOK that slick, trust me. The Bose wave was bleeding-edge cool, with the wrap-around vented look you felt you were staring into the eyes of an evil overlord, invading your house to make small talk about the news and weather. With this unit, I feel like I've just placed an elephant's suppository on my bookshelf, and every time I load a disc in it I get the urge to put on an arm-length glove.

Bose Lifestyle T20 Home System

Bose Lifestyle T20 Home System

Key System Features : Quality multi speaker Bose system - 5-speaker surround sound system perfect for movies and gaming.Unify intelligent integration ...

Bose Lifestyle V20 Home Theater System (Black)

Bose Lifestyle V20 Home Theater System (Black)

Series Lifestyle Systems Features ADAPTiQ audio calibration system Enjoy greater freedom of speaker placementwithout the tonal adjustments. Available ...
Newegg.com

Bose Al8 Wireless Audio Link For Lifestyle. Bose 48, 38, V25, V30, T20,v20

Bose Al8 Wireless Audio Link For Lifestyle. Bose 48, 38, V25, V30, T20,v20

tadese store Auction for Bose AL8 Set.BRAND NEW IN BOX.

Bose - Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System, Speaker/Monitor Cabinets

Bose Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System The Bose
Adorama

Bose - Lifestyle 135 Series III Home Entertainment System, Speaker/Monitor Cabinets

Bose Lifestyle 135 Series III Home Entertainment System Presenting the Bose

Bose Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715592-1100

Bose Lifestyle 525 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715592-1100

5.1 Surround Sound/ Direct/Reflecting Series II Speaker Arrays/ Step-By-Step Onscreen Setup Instructions/ Bose SoundTouch/ ADAPTiQ Audio Calibration S...
Abt Electronics

Bose - Lifestyle 535 Series III Home Entertainment System, Speaker/Monitor Cabinets

Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Home Entertainment System The Lifestyle

Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715604-1100

Bose Lifestyle 535 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715604-1100

5.1 Surround Sound/ Jewel Cube Series II Speaker Arrays/ Step-By-Step Onscreen Setup Instructions/ Bose SoundTouch/ ADAPTiQ Audio Calibration System/ ...

Bose Lifestyle 135 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715605-1300

Bose Lifestyle 135 Series III Home Entertainment System - 715605-1300

Soundbar Speaker/ Acoustimass Module/ Step-By-Step Onscreen Setup Instructions/ Bose SoundTouch/ Flexmount Technology/ ADAPTiQ Audio Calibration Syste...