Bose Lifestyle T20 5.1 Channel Home Theater System Reviews

Bose Lifestyle T20 5.1 Channel Home Theater System

Phenomenal system

Aug 3, 2011

Pros:Great sound! Unintrusive small size; Easy setup when following instructions.;  Knowledgeable customer service technicians.

Cons:Absolutely none!!

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this system to anyone who wants to add some excitement to watching movies.  It is phenomenal. Amazing sound from small speakers.

I have owned the Bose Lifestyle T20 home theater system for 6 months.  From all of my research and information from friends and family, I believed that it would be everything I hoped and more.  Believe me when I say that it has met all of my expectations.  As a musician, I am very critical of the sound.  The sound is absolutely unbelievable.  It actually rocks everything in the room.
With the system I purchased the UFS-20 universal floorstands and the SL2 wireless surround link.  This allows me to use the rear speakers without having to run cables all over the room.  The sound is not compromised at all when using the wireless connection.
The ADAPTiQ works as simply as stated in the instructions.  I have set it up with my chair being off to one side of the listening area.  Yet I can hear the rear speakers as if I were directly in front of the TV.
I am using the T20 with a 52" Sony HD, 3D TV and Sony 3D Blu-ray player connected using HDMI cables.  Until now, I had to use an optical cable to connect the Blu-ray to the console to view 3D content.  This week, however, they released a system update that allows the 3D content to pass through without the optical cable.  By the way, Bose provides a 1GB thumb drive to download updates from their website to make updates to the system very easy.
Setup is made as easy as possible.  I had several additional components to install that were not in the main instructions.  This made it a bit more time consuming.  Following the instructions to the letter is a must to keep problems to a minimum.

Key System Features : Quality multi speaker Bose system - 5-speaker surround sound system perfect for movies and gaming.Unify intelligent integration ...