Braun Series 3 340s-4 Cordless Rechargeable  Men's Electric Shaver Reviews

Oct 8, 2010
  • User Rating: Very Good

• Battery Life:
  • Effectiveness:

Pros:The grip. Reliability?.

Cons:Feature to pass. Price.

The Bottom Line: After 9 months of use I bought a Remington R3130 (this is my opinion on this website), it fills my desires I'll get rid of Braun.

After using two electric shavers Philips (2 rotary heads) for 15 years, their blades being worn I wanted to test the German quality, even beyond my planned budget (paid for 99 E while I intended to spend around 50 E).

Experience
After 6 months of use, I'm pretty disappointed with this razor with respect to the speed of shaving: it is about 3 times more iron on the skin for shaving the same, and yet it happens that there are still hair not completely cut off. This even on parts of skin accessible (cheeks).

A very unpleasant: the party which includes shaving blades shaves sometimes falls when forcing a little too much, then dust with hair falling almost everywhere: (

Compared to my 2 previous electric razors (Philishave Philips draw):
- Equivalent noise level.
- Size larger (its size seems a deluded).
- You should not let the power plugged in, I do not like this because I use it mostly fixed.
- The model (Braun 340 Wet & Dry) is supposed to function in the shower, but I do not think I ever would venture to that.

Conclusion
If I had to change again, I think I would choose a Remington (lower prices) or a Panasonic (read good reputation in tests). Before eventually returning to Philips and its blades that cost the price of a new device.

Update (September 2010): after 9 months of use I bought a Remington R3130 (this is my opinion on this website), it fills my desires I'll get rid of Braun.

Noise Level: Somewhat loud

Braun 3 Series 340S-4 Wet Dry Shaver Selling Braun 3 Series 340S-4 Wet Dry Shaver.What you see in the pictures is what you will receive, nothing more ...

Braun Series 3 340 Men's Shaver Home About Us Shipping Info Feedback Return Policy FAQ Contact Us Add our store to your favorites and receive exclusiv...
Quality products at affordable prices. Check out our feedbacks and buy with confidence! Braun Series 3 340 Wet Dry Men's Shaver Features Triple Action...
Braun Series 3 340 Wet Dry Men's Shaver Click Thumbnails to Enlarge The Braun Series 3 cuts short stubble and longer whiskers incredibly close thanks ...
Braun Series 3 340 Men's Shaver