-19%
Brinkmann 852-7080-E Charcoal All-in-One Reviews

Brinkmann 852-7080-E Charcoal All-in-One

Free Shipping Wayfair
Free Shipping Bellacor Inc.

My whole family was really impressed

Sep 16, 2008 (Updated Sep 16, 2008)

Pros:Easy assembly. Can be used as a smoker or a grill.

Cons:Handles holes did not line up, but with minimal pressure they were fine.

The Bottom Line: This easy to use Smoker/Grill is great. Having never smoked before and having the rave reviews I got the first time, makes this a staple in my household.

I love the results so far! My first attempt was Moton's marinated Tri-Tip from Costco. We had a Original Smoke House and a Rosemary & Wine.
I filled up a charcoal chimney and we are off! Once the charcoal was ready I just dumped it in the tray, added my smoke chips, filled the bowl with water, put the tri-tips on the upper grill and dumped the remaining marinade in the water bowl. I figured it was going to take about 1 1/2 hours for the meat to cook. After about an hour, the temperature went down a bit so I added some more charcoal. Using a meat thermometer, when the meat internal temperature got up to about 140, I took them off the smoker. The meat was very tender and although it was less pink than rare would normally be (it looked like medium with just a touch of pink in the middle), the meat was exceptionally juicy and tasted great. My wife threw on a couple of large trout to cook while we were eating as there was still plenty of heat left. She said that even though the smoke was gone, the trout still had a bit of smoky flavor.
I can hardly wait to try someting different now!

Amount Paid (US$): 0.00 (gift)

Finish: Black Brinkmann 852-7080 Eliminate the guesswork from your cookout with the Brinkman heat indicator and front hinged door on this terrific gr...
Wayfair

This smoker and grill has two chrome plated steel cooking grills for a 50 pound cooking capacity a front hinged door for easy access to the water and ...
Bellacor Inc.