-17%
Britax Onyx Convertible Car Seat Reviews

Britax Onyx Convertible Car Seat

Free Shipping BabyAge

Comfort with Britax Booster

Aug 15, 2009 (Updated Aug 15, 2009)
Rated Show

Pros:Britax Booster is the most comfortable, safest, and easy install seat.

Cons:Switching to Britax Booster our baby started smiling, sleeping, playing at when 8 months old.

Based on 9 months long internet search, and compared to using Graco Snuggle and Evenflo, Britax Regent Booster is proven to be the best seat by our 9 months old daughter.  From the beginning we got her a Britax Booster, but she was only 6 pounds and 3 ounces.  So the hospital recommended us to get her a smaller car seat, which we got a Graco snuggle.  She hated it, cried in it, was not comfortable at all, then we switched to an Evenflo.  Still she was not happy making fuss during the entire road.  Finally we switched to Britax when she became 8th months old, and now she is the happiest baby ever.

You may use Britax Booster till she becomes 7, 8 years old, it is very comfortable almost like a pillow-top.  Normally more expensive than the other car seats but thinking about the years that it can be used it is a very feasible car seat.  Most importantly it is the safest seat ever based on the consumer reports.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

The BRITAX BOULEVARD convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 2,3-18 kg (5 to 40 lbs) and forward facing from 20 up to 65 lbs (9,1 ...
BabyAge